Annoucement MUST READ

If you've been here from the beginning or anytime within the last year let me start off with, I'm sorry.

  I literally suck at updating, I have 3 chapters written for Sex Slave, none have been posted yet, due to I feel like they don't meet the standard for this book just yet. But your support and loyalty do not go unnoticed. Giving that I have big news..

  Thanks to you guys getting this book up to 30K reads!! If you are interested in the TeacherxStudent reads I will be publishing one in the next day with the first TEN.. that's right 10 chapters uploaded along with it. It will be more of a story line than Sex slave and the sex will be uploaded into a separate story titled "LEMONS".. the book for the most part is pg13 but I still include all the sexy hookup in side of lemons. Yes it is a lesbian story!! I will try to write the book an wrap it up all within 30 chapters!!

Now back to Sex slave, I will be updating this book within the next 24 hours as well.. since you've all been patient with me I'm offering a bonus chapters to the readers who message or comment a email I can send it too.. it's a STEAMY spa chapter with some Asians, naughty super Rated R!! Comment or message me those emails!!

That's all for the update until later, naughty sluts xoxo <3