Conceited Much?

Jessie POV: [ready for this? ;)]

 I walker into the gym locker room with my tote bag in hand, as my hips sway side to side along with my lengthy ponytail. I've always been in love with myself, my curves; nice muscular thighs that faded into my nice plump ass, my difined stomach that had a ghost of a four pack of abs and my breast were the perfect size. My skin was a nice completion to where I wasn't pale but also not orange, my lips were full and naturally pink and my grey green eyes fit well with my long smokey black hair. I was hot, and trust me I knew it, I attract both male and females, I'm the shit and I'm proud of it.

 I continue my strut into the girls locker room as I hear the chattering inside the locker room die down, causing me to smirk. Today was volleyball try outs and since I'm the caption I would help out Coach Laura pick the top 20 girls to put on the team, I twist my lock open and place my bag inside since I was already changed into my sports bra and spanks I didn't need to get dressed. I sat on the bench to put on my knee pads and tie my shoes up, when I see a shadow block the light I look up to see a girl standing in front of me.

"Hi, I'm Amanda!" she said cheerfully ugh talk about a happy blonde, she leaned against the locker crossing her hand over her very busty chest.

"I'm Jessie." I give a small wave, not really caring to continue the conversation.

"Oh I know, your the caption." She was a typical blonde, bubbly with the big boobs and alright ass. "So, everyone knows that you get to pick the girls for the team." She pushed herself of the lockers and bent down to where her breast was in my line of vision. "But, I want to know how well can you be persuaded to make sure I'm on that list." she said trying to obviously seduce me which caused me to smirk.

"I don't know, how about you show me after practice?" I say standing up and beginning to walk away but smacking her ass in the process. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, I've been through this about 7 times this past week, honestly I loved the attention I was receiving, I mean all the ass being thrown my was a pleasure.

I know Jen wouldn't mind if I let her take the back seat because honestly I think she needs to understand that she needs to please me on a regular. Even if she had a problem with it she was still going to give me what I wanted, she was mine and I was in full control of her, also she should be great full I let her have me when ever I mean so many people would love to fuck me everyday. Maybe me putting some distance on our sex life will make her realize how much of a gift I am and hopefully make her do some new tricks for me.

 I laugh at the thought of Jen dressing up for me as I walk into the gym heading to Coach Laura, she was there looking down onto her clipboard. I don't know if it was just my lesbian tendencies or what but Coach Laura was pretty hot to be older. She was a tall thick curvy African American woman, her curly afro was large and long, her dark brown hair matching her eyes and her mocha colored skin was so pure and clean. She wore a tight tank top with athletic shorts and her whistle dangling between her to plump breast, I can tell she doesn't have a bra own because her nipples are daring to poke through her thin shirt. I would love to see them, are the brown like her eyes? Lighter? Darker? I was curious to see what was behind the thin fabric.

"Jessie," She said calling me with confusion in her eyes and I bite my lip as I tear my gaze away from her chest and to her eyes. "Are you alright? You seem pretty spaced out." That voice was so soft and caring, she was such an amazing human.

"Oh,  yeah just thinking how we have to cut more than half of these girls." I say sitting down next to her looking at the group of girls stretching and running laps.

"I know it never gets easier," She said pausing to reflect on how many days she's done over the years where she had to cut girls. "but it must be done, so I want you to just run drills and observe the girls while I'm here keeping score of how they are doing, okay?" She said looking at me in my eyes and I find myself only being able to nod. "After praftice, meet me in my office and we'll talk about the girls and anything else we need to handle."

"Alright, until then I have a group of girls to tend to." I smile getting up as I jog backwards facing her as she smiled shaking her head as she founded on her  clipboard. She is an amazing coach and always try to make things fair as possible.

■□■

 Tryouts totally tired me out I just wanted to meet up with Coach Laura and go take a shower and then a nap before I go out tonight. It was Friday and I couldn't be happier. I was taking my things out my locker, being the last girl in the locker room due to having to pick all the balls and cones up by myself. I bent down to zip up my bag, I stood up to close my locker when I heard it slam closed, I turn to see Amber, I think that was her name.

"Jessie, let's cut to it." She says walking to me pushing me against the lockers, her bubbly personality was replaced with a seductive and dominating one.

"Amber right?"

"Amanda, babe how could you forget?" She says as she danced her fingers across my exposed stomach. Her hair was ruffled from today's tryout drills, and her breast now exposed more giving that she no longer had on a shirt, simply a bra and spanks.

"Yeah, whatever. Listen, this is hot or whatever but I'm exhausted so maybe another time?" I say trying grabbing my bag, to slide away from her and towards the door, she wasn't having it. She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall almost causing my breath to be taken away as I dropped my bag.

"No, I don't think you understand," she grabbed my hips as she forced me to grind against her. "I need to be on this team and if that means fucking a self absorb bitch like you, then so be it." she says as she rushed a kiss to my lips and trying to stick her tongue inside my mouth but I wouldn't let her. "Stop fighting it." She says as she kicks my shin causing me to gasp and give her tongue entrance to my mouth. It was so stiff and extremely moist. I shove her back causing her to hit the floor.

"You need to fucking chill!" I yell at her as I wipe my mouth, she laughs. She fucking laughed! "Are you pysco? Why the hell are you laughing?" I ask annoyed by her.

"Because, you don't quite seem to understand,  I need this spot. And I'll do anything to have it. You don't want me to touch you? Fine! I'll touch myself for you." She said and reached behind her and unclaimed her bra, you have got to be kidding me. "Your a lesbo, you like this kind of stuff."

"Your straight and undressing yourself for a Lesbo, so what does that make you?" I say giving her a look of pure disgust.

"Desperate." She said with dark heavy eyes and she slide her spanks off reavaling herself to me. Seriously no underwear, what a whore. "You don't have to speak, just watch." she sits on the bench spreading her legs to show her pink pussy to me as she began rubbing on her clit. "I need a spot and if you don't give it to me, I'll make sure you regret it." she said speeding up her pace. She began to moan, I must admit it was pretty hot when she moaned my name, I stayed simply being curious of what else she would throw at me. A person with common sense would of left by now but I was intrigued by her.

"Done?" I ask as she squirted in front of me. She nodded, standing up looking at me.

"Now go to Coach Laura and put my on the damn team!" She demanded me. I laugh shaking my head.

"Thanks for the show but I don't take comands, try out next year." I say grabbing my bag and walking out with a sinster laugh.

[Unedited]
Vote ☆ Please