I Love You

First love...
I was walking in the hallway with 3 bags in my hands. One for make-up, one for Drama club, and one for food.
At the same time, I was playing with my phone not looking around while walking.
After a few seconds I got distracted by hitting a big object or should I say...
WOW, HE IS SO HANDSOME!
"I'm sorry miss." He said holding my shoulders. I was staring at him like an idiot. When he realized that I am staring at him, he smiled and winked at me. That moment was when I knew I had fallen in love with him.
"My name is Jackson." He said and he holds out his hand to me. I was still staring at him. "Are you going to shake my hand or not?" He asked me with a wide smile. "My name is Han...Hand, I mean, HANNAH!" I said struggling. I shook his hand and smiled weakly. "Nice to meet you, Hannah, I will see you around." He said and walked away.
I was stared at him until he disappeared between students.

Now...
"Everything is ready, we are just waiting for the cake to arrive!" Said Sarah clapping in excitement.
Today is Jackson's birthday. I have already organized everything. It has been 2 years that we are together. Now we are in our Junior year, that means, we can also go to the prom. I have already bought my dress.

And shoes

And shoes.

And the bag

And the bag.

Now it is time to have a prom DATE!I planned to ask Jackson to prom at his birthday

I planned to ask Jackson to prom at his birthday. Enjoy the best of two worlds!

"Cake is here!" Yelled Koren.
"I'm coming!" I yelled back to her and headed to the kitchen to see how the cake looks like.

Just how I wanted it!

After 1 or 2 hours of talking with others, it was the time to get ready for Jackson.
I lighted the candles and turned off the light. All of us hide somewhere so Jackson wouldn't see us when he came home.
Finally, he opened the door.
When he turned on the light, everyone jumped out of their places to the front of the table and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Together.
He smiled and he had a shocked expression on his face.
I got all of the grocery bags from his hand and put them aside. "Thank you." He said hugging me tightly. "Happy Birthday," I said kissing his cheek.
"And it is not just your birthday party!" Said Selena.
"It is also your prom party!" Said Alex.
"Prom party?" Asked Jackson questioning. "Yes," I said answering him. "I also..." I said getting closer to his face. "Want to ask you to go to the prom with me," I said whispering in front of his face.
"Of course I will go to the prom with you. You did not even have to ask." He said also whispering and kissing my cheek. "I love you," we said both together and smiled.