Way to the Heart

ELSA'S POV;
Today I finally finished planning to ask James to the prom. Actually all of my friend told me that girls don't ask boys to the prom but, what is the difference?I believe that anyone can ask their crush to the prom! Even GIRLS!I planed to ask him to the prom in gym before the basketball game starts. He is one of the player's in this game so that's why I chose to do the proposal in the gym. I really hope he will accept my proposal because it took me a lot of courage and time to arrange this.
I hope it will go well...
I already bought my prom dress. It is long, blue, and have lots of beautiful sparkels on it. I also bought accessories to go with it. I'm so excited!

 I'm so excited!

JAMES'S POV;Today is my day to ask my crush to the prom! I organized everything properly and even practiced several times about what to say; with my BOY friends!I plan to ask her to the prom in the gym before the basketball game starts

JAMES'S POV;
Today is my day to ask my crush to the prom! I organized everything properly and even practiced several times about what to say; with my BOY friends!
I plan to ask her to the prom in the gym before the basketball game starts. I already told all of my friends about it. I'm so nervous.

SARAH'S POV;
Everything was just ready for Elsa's promposal.
"Are you ready girls? FIGHTING" I said to them whisper yelling. "FIGHTING!" Yelled everyone in excitement. I gave everyone a basket full of roses so they can throw them down on the floor as a beautiful blanket.
"Hey girls! What are you doing here?" Asked Sam coming onto the backstage where we were standing. "It's a secret!" I told Sam with excitment. After, lots of boys came backstage with confettie in their hands. "What are you doing?" Asked Jaida to the boys.
"It's a surprise" They said smiling at us. "Ok." I said nochalantely, rolling my eyes. I gathered up the girls to the other side of the backstage. We will see what happenes.

THIRD POINT OF VIEW;
Elsa entered the gym with a note and a flower in her hand. She looked to see if any of the players were in the gym yet. Meanwhile, James was ready and dressed. He was anxious. He entered the stage with a handful of roses. First thing he looked at crowd and checked if he could see his crush, Elsa. He started walking backwards because he was trying to find Elsa. Meanwhile Elsa started walking backwards and looked at players but she did not see James. They walked and walked until they hit each other on the back. They both turned around, suprised seeing each other with flowers in the middle of the gym. "You..." Started James. "I..." Said Elsa nervesly. They both looked at each other and smiled.

Elsa's friends looked at boys. "We don't know anything." Said Sam.

James took Elsa's hand and smiled."Will you be my prom date?" They both said at the same time. Everyone was clapping when they both said "I WILL." Their friends ran into the gym, ready to celebrate!