The concert

"I have already bought the tickets!" I said holding up the tickets up high. I was so excited because I will be proposing to my Crush and ask him to the prom in the concert of his favorite singer, Shawn Mendes.
"So... Are you really ready?" Asked Angela with a concerted expression.
"YOU ARE STRESSING ME!" I yelled at her and walked to the kitchen. I didn't want to wait at the door forever.
"I am not trying to make you stressed. I'm just asking. By the way, chocolate is not in that cabinet." She said smiling and showing me the chocolates on the counter with her index finger.
"I knew it already!" I lied and then grab one of the chocolates and put the whole bar in my mouth.
"Calm down Sarah! I don't want you to eat all of my chocolates! They are expensive!" Said Angela hiding chocolates.
"Are you my best friend?" I asked her angrily. I started walking to the living room and sat on the couch.
"Of course I am your best friend so that's why I wrote out what you can tell Jason while you are proposing to him." Said Angela and hand me a paper.
"Read it and practice it. I will go and make dinner." She said and walked to the kitchen.

CONCERT NIGHT:
"I'm sure we will have so much fun!" Said Jason clapping. I was so excited and nerves. After meeting with Shawn Mendes, we waited for the concert to start.

It wasn't easy to get an appointment with Shawn's manager. I told him I want to propose to my Crush to the prom and my crush loves Shawn a lot. He said he will think about it and he will let me know. After a few days, he contacted me and told me that he will help me with the proposal. So I planned everything with the manager's assistant.

After singing "in my blood" I knew it was time for me to get on the stage with Jason.
Shawn came down from the stage, hold our hands and get us on the stage.
Then, just like we planned, our memory pictures have been displayed. Jason was looking confused and surprised.
I hold his hand and started talking.
"To be honest with you, I’m a little shy. But I would rather suffer through my shyness and be able to talk to you. There isn’t a day that goes by where I don’t think about you. And ever since I first saw you, my days have been amazing. I just want to be with you. Will you go to the prom with me?"
He looked at me with a blank expression. Everyone was quiet, waiting for a response.
Then something happened that I wouldn't expect it.
He kissed me. Everyone was clapping . After he pulled away he holds my face between his hands. I could feel my cheeks heat up. He looked at me, smiling.
"Of course I will go."