Chapter 4 - New life and Essentials

Start from the beginning

She shrugs “the intercom dumbass, I overheard them and how she back away from you and out of it to. She is a beauty I must say bro” she snuggly say

I nod and continue on our journey to the main headquarters we own. We reach getting out the car the building was like a skyscraper and millions of windows. We needed to get to the fourth floor that is where the main computer is at and it track down any individual down for you. Mom was nervous and shaky so I had to hold on to her while we enter the building and the guards nods their head towards us letting us in. My sister got us an elevator to the three floor, Mom would once and a well look around the elevators for cameras. I wrap my arms around her shoulders and smiles down at her with confidents we would make it.

“Don’t worry so much ma, we own this company but dad would be pissed if he found out what we are using his company computer for” I said with a humor tone “ and plus look at the good out this you get back your grandchild and daughter in law”

Mom hit and laughs “yeah, but that what I’m worried about- your father is serious and strict when he comes down to business” she sighs 

The doors open and Marie step out first telling us the close was clear. We got out and heading towards the big metal door and open it with a pass code. Dad always change it every two months and it sometime get difficult for me to remember them. I look towards ma and she puts out a small card and hands it over to me. I take and read and swap the card in the side and it opens we all hurried in and closed the door. I got on the computer while Marie guard the door and ma goes to the other computer and search along with me.

“I thought you was scared to get caught ma” I tease typing away looking everywhere

“Shut up, Jared. Just because I’m scared doesn’t mean I won’t help” Ma tease back

As we continued as first we didn’t get anywhere until I used her social society number and birth year and full name and got her. It told me when she had my baby where how old she was and everything. I got a copy and so does ma. She got even more info then I on my baby then I did. When shut down whatever we was on and leave the room before anything happens. Getting back on the elevators and mom talk a lot about how excited she was to meet Maple and stuff and we all plan to take a trip to New York in a month and be ready by end of last week. After dropping off mom and Marie at the house I went to the store and bought some essentials for the trips. Then something to eat for the road I hated when I go home and there not a cook meal or anyone home to keep me company. I stop by my office and pick up some paperwork and prints outs too. Coming out the office I got stop by Sharniece my co-workers who has a major crush on me. She was totally on my heels about asking me where I was but let me be honest here she try to play the kind card of and ask me if I was okay and why wasn’t at work earlier. I think she a very jealous type and I don’t like that at all. Leaving the job and heading home I sigh, going to an empty house and most of her things are still. Then a memory come to me.

Flash back

Coming home and yells out Camille name she doesn’t asker. Running up the stairs and sees her things are not there. He shakes his head and goes in the closet checks and sees she took her book bag and some of her clothes are gone and essentials too. Taking a seat on his bed he cried.

“No Camille… No” he cried

He tries to call her phone but no answer just her voice mail and he thought over it. He continue to call her but she wasn’t picking up and he just thought what over the day and what he had said to her was stupid.

“I’ll give her the day to cool off- she will have to return home she no one but be to turn too. Come home baby” he tries to convince himself     

 The next day she didn’t return or the next day he was angry he would text and call her and leave her very nasty message and texts. He got so bad that he started going to the corner store and buys a boxes of buds light and drink himself to sleep. He would go to work and don’t come home until midnight tired taking out all his anger on his job but never out on his peers. After all that he became very depressed he cried himself to sleep sometime. A month as pass then a year his sister has tried at to hook him up with very attractive woman but most was to bossy, lazy, silly, dependent, blunt and risky. All he had turn them down some was still married and some are single and lonely. He vow to himself that he will never move on until he get closure or stick with the love of his life. He finally told his mother the truth that he tried to avoid from a year or so. He tried to accept the truth she wasn’t coming back to him.

“When is she coming, have you find her yet?” he mom asked like a thousand times

Sighs and smiles “No ma, I haven’t she just disappear out of the state” watch her with sad faces.

“You will find her one day honey… just don’t waste your time trying to look for- maybe she doesn’t want you looking for her” his Mom said

He smiles and nods his head “your right… I won’t”

Flash back over

Jared pulled up to their home and got his stuff out. Going in the house he looks around and sees it’s a mess beers bottles on the floor and clothes are everywhere he took them off at. Shaking his head he goes in the kitchen it was worst dashes is pack in the sink, pizza boxes on the kitchen floor along beer bottle.

“Shit… I need to clean this place before I bring Camille and Maple home” taking a seat at the table and starts to eat his food