xiv. | ice cream

Grab your tissues, popcorn and hold on cause you're in for a long ride. I suggest you listen to your sad songs playlist when I tell you cause it's gonna be a need.
Im very sorry for what you're about to read.

-----

"You're here." Shawn turns around and wraps his arms around Jaylani, also pulling her closer as her perfume fills his nose. "I missed you so much."

"I wouldn't have missed your first show, I mean I am your number one fan."

-

It was midnight and the street were deserted, every shop was closed, except one. It was Amsterdam's famous ice cream shop, well known for their ice cream of course. Now it was also deserted just like every shop except for one of the workers and a noisy couple at the back.

"Shawn really?" Jaylani exclaimed, wiping off her face with a few napkins.

Shawn laughs, rewatching the video he just had recorded. He replays it a couple times, watching as his ice cream collided with Jaylani's face. Jaylani rolls her eyes and crosses her arms, "I'm sorry , but you have to admit it was funny."

"Whatever." Shawn chuckles pulling her closer to him, and leans in for a kiss. With his eyes close he feels a sticky, cold substance hit his face. He squeezes his eyes tightly shut, how did he not see that coming.

Now Jaylani was the one to laugh. "Oh your face, you should have seen it."

The bells of the door jingles signaling that someone had entered, but the two ignored it, too busy laughing at each other. Footsteps come their way, moments later someone sits across from them.

Jaylani looks up from wiping Shawn's face to see Brian in front of them. "Oh hey Brian, what are you doing here?"

Brian doesn't saying anything cause it to create a awkward tension. "Andrew said you both should come back to the hotel now. He wouldn't want you both to be tried for tomorrow."

They both nod and collect their trash, throwing it away before walking out with Brian following behind them from a distance. "You were really amazing tonight. I'm really proud."

"Don't you think I deserve a reward because of that?" Shawn ask, a smirk was displayed upon his lips.

"Well you could always ask your hand for help or take a really cold shower." Brian snickers from behind them, "Shut up Brian, you should also do them same, except you should be taking an ice cold bath."

The walk back to the hotel was short, a few fans scattered the front of it, Jake trying to get them to leave, but of course they refused once they saw Shawn coming.

Shawn looks down at Jaylani giving her a tired smile. Shawn was exhausted from performing and he didn't think he'd have energy for his fans but he didn't want to let them down.

"Why don't you two boys go up while I stay here and talk to the fans." Shawn hesitates, but follows Brian up the stairs that led to the entrance of the hotel.

"Hey guys." Jaylani yells, getting all the fans attention. "I know you want to meet Shawn, but he's really tired from performing and he really needs some sleep so that he can have that same energy he had today for tomorrow. In order for that to happen, I need you all to go home and rest up, Shawn will be here tomorrow afternoon, so you all can come back then."

Some fans leave, other glare at her and continued to stand waiting. Jaylani rolls her eyes at their behavior before walking to Jake, "Tell them that they should leave, if they don't then use your bodyguard skills. I'm gonna head up and hit the hay. Bye Jake have a good night."