Chapter 21- it's over

It was chaos on this morning. Everyone was rushing around to find all their things, cleaning up as they go. You were finishing off your suitcase when you heard someone knock at your door. You opened it to see cameron standing there.

"Can you believe it's been five days already?" He walks in.

"Yeah I know. It went so fast." You continued packing your last few things.

"Yeah 5 days. And we barely had any alone time." He puts his arms around you waist and pull you close.

"Oh. Cameron." He pressed his soft lips against yours.

Pulling away you smiled.

"I need to pack. We're leaving In 10 minutes." He kissed you again.

"Do you need any help?" He offered. You knew it was only because he wanted to stay in here.

"Um. Yeah. I have some clothes in my closet and drawers. I'll clean out the bathroom."

You walked into the bathroom and he gets clothes out of your closet.

"I'm still going to see you. I mean I'm not going back to college until break is over and you don't start school for a few weeks." You were walking in and out of the bathroom carrying all your things.

"Yeah. But I'm going to Texas for a few days next week. But I'll come visit you and Nash every other day." Your heart sank a bit.

"You miss Nash?" He zipped up your bag.

"Yeah. A lot actually. I haven't seen him since the night we broke up." A tear formed in your eye but you quickly wiped it away.

"He misses you too. Trust me. And I missed you a lot. I wasn't myself." You heart felt warm.

"I missed You too. I just couldn't move on. I love you too much." You hugged him.

"I love you too." He smiled.

Everything was packed in the car and you locked up the house. You sat at the back with cameron and Sammy. Elli, Gilinsky and Kate sat in the middle and Matt drove again with Johnson up the front with him.

Dropped everyone off one by one, memories of this weekend replayed in your head.

The water fight in the lake, everyone sitting around the fire laughing, runs in the morning, truth or dare at night, gilinsky's good cooking, the boat ride. All of it was coming back.

A weekend that started off as the worst day of your life, ended as the best week of your life.

You learnt to be friends with Kate, Matt and Elli were inseparable as always, jack loves you but agreed to just be your best friend, you talked to Nash, Johnson and you still made jokes everywhere you went, sammy changed into a better person and you and cameron got back together. So it was an amazing weekend. Even after all the tears, bruises, memories, you had a great time.

And best part of it all. You and your dad got closer even thought he wasn't there.