Chapter 14- jack Gilinsky

You arrived back at the camp site and went to your tent to get changed.

You put on your black bikini and a tank top to cover up. You heard two people yelling so you ran out. There was cameron and Gilinsky yelling at each other and looking like their about to kill someone. Gilinsky threw a punch but missed. You ran in between them, putting a hand on each of their chests.

"What is happening?!" You screamed. Matt pulled cameron away and you walked Gilinsky to your tent.

"What is your problem?" You through him onto the ground.

He grunted. And got back up. "Is it true?" He paused. "That you and cameron kissed? Is it?"

You didn't know what to say. You paced in the spot, turning slowly in circles.

"So you let that asshole kiss you but you won't let me?" His body was tensed and his face was turning red. You were so scared.

You put your hand on his arm. It was so hot. His hands had become fists. He shook off your hand.

"Look. I was mad at you las-" he cut you off.

"Don't give me your little lovey dovey story. Just explain to me one thing. Why are you going back to him? He will just hurt you again."

"Jack. I wanted you last night. I wanted you in my arms. To be there with me. To comfort me. But you weren't. And he was. I'm not getting back together with him. Ok?" You tried explaining. You really wanted to get back with cameron but you were too scared he was going to hurt you again.

"Then why won't you let me kiss you?!" He became mad again. He walked a few steps and walked back.

"Because I'm afraid." He stopped.

"of what?" He sounded gentle.

"That it will ruin our friendship." You looked down the floor so you didn't have to see his face.

"I was as well but that shouldn't stop us." His voice was so soft.

He lifted your chin with his index finger.

"Olivia. I like you. I really do. So why can't you except that?" You didn't know the answer. Really.

"I-I- I don't know." You were kind of tearing up. Gilinsky noticed.

He hugged you. It felt so nice.

"I will always love you. And protect you. So don't go running back to the guy who hurt you. Please." You were still hugging him. Your head laid on his chest because you were too short to put it on his shoulder.

"I promised your father I would protect you. And I will keep that promise." You smiled as you released.

"Jack?" You mumbled quietly.

"Yes?" He asked back his tone still soft and gentle.

"I miss him. A lot." Tears were dropping down your face slowly.

"I know you do. So do I." He kissed your forehead then you began running again. And it helped. You burned off all that emotion and completely cleared your head.

Nothing going through your head. Only the speed you were running at.