Chapter 15-I'm sorry

You had run back to the camp site when everyone was in their bathers.

You found Elli and she told you that you were all going for a swim before you walked back. You were already dressed in your bikini so you just waited for everyone else.

Everyone was finally dressed so you walked to the lake which was 2 minutes away.

The boys all ran in quickly and Kate laid down on her towel to tan. You and Elli slowly went into the water. It was freezing. Matt ran to Elli and picked her up bridal style. He walked a bit until you felt someone pulling your feet out from under you.

"Ahh!" You shrieked, noticing it was cameron.

You threw your arms around his neck. He walked to where Matt and Elli was. Him and Matt looked at each other and nodded. He looked at you and mouthed "I'm sorry" then suddenly you were under water.

Gasping for air you stand up out of the water and wipe your eyes only to see cameron standing in front of you laughing. You cupped your hand and pushed it against the water, splashing it all over cameron. He laughed and ran towards you. You tried to run away but tripped and he picked you up again. Laughing.

Everyone decided to have a splash war and Gilinsky dunked you into the water. Sammy just went along with it and didn't seem phased at all.

Foyer a few hours you decided to start walking back. Cameron piggy backed you all the way to the campsite.

He set you down and you quickly packed your bag. Everything was cleaned up and you started hiking.

The hike seemed shorter than last time. Everyone walked together even Kate. And she actually seemed like a human being, instead of a Kate.

You got back to the house and put your stuff away. Everyone helped make homemade pizza and Elli put them in the oven. You had dinner 30 minutes later and the pizza was all gone.

"Best pizza ever!" Johnson shouted.

"Argh! I wish there was more!" Matt said then Kate looked at Gilinsky.

"Yeah, but fatty over here had a whole pizza for him self." Everyone laugh.

Gilinsky blushed. "I eat a lot. So what." Everyone burst out laughing again.

You sat at the dinner table for a bit longer then decided to play a game.