I get out and I wrap the towel around my body. I go to my closet and I grab a blue blouse and some black jeans. I put on black pumps and I grab a black belt. I put the belt on. I stand in front of the mirror and I tuck my shirt in.

I put my phone in my back pocket and I put my gold watch on

I put my phone in my back pocket and I put my gold watch on. I kiss Rufus' forehead and I pick up my purse. He closes his eyes and lays down. I walk out of my house and I get into my car. Driving to work.

I walk inside the building. Racheal greets me. She's holding a cup of coffee.

"Good morning Ms. Salamone. Here's your coffee just how you like it." I take it and I smile at her. I thank her and we start walking to the elevator.

"Good morning Racheal how was your morning?"

"It's good. Mrs. Morgan says there is a meeting in 5 minutes." I stop at the elevator and I take a long sip of my coffee. She presses the up button. The elevator doors open instantly. We step in.

"Okay thank you for that" She presses the 5th level and the elevator closes then goes up.

"Is there anything you want me to do?"

"Yes I want you to cancel everything for these two weeks I'm going to Ohio for my sister's wedding and I won't be back for a while." She nods and pulls her phone out. She starts typing.

"You want me to cancel your brunch date with Mr.Ray?" I nod. Damn, I forgot I had a brunch date with him tomorrow. It was important to. Guess that can wait.

"Yes, please. Tell him we can reschedule when I get back." She nods. She starts typing.

"Hi, Mr. Ray this is Racheal Ms. Salamone's assistant. I was calling because Ms. Salamone has something important to do and she won't be back until 2 weeks. She can't make it tomorrow. Will we be able to reschedule when she gets back?" She smiles. "Okay thank you. Have a good day sir." She ends the call. The elevator stops and the doors open. We step out and we walk into my office. I sit behind my desk while Racheal stands up. I lean back.

"So I canceled most of your appointments but I will have to call them so we can reschedule." I put my coffee down and I sit up. I smile at her.

"You're the best. What would I have done without you?" She laughs.

"A lot of things. Ms. Salamone." I laugh. Oh, shit the meeting. It's about to start.

"Oh shit." I get up and I leave my purse behind my desk. I grab my coffee and I walk into the meeting room. With Racheal behind me. The seats are already filled. Damn now I have to stand.

"Jasmine you can sit in my seat." Jeremy gets up and pulls the chair out. I smile at him and I sit down. He pushes me in.

"Thank you, Jeremy." He grins.

"Anytime." Racheal walks up to me and whispers in my ear.

"I need to make a few phone calls to make new appointments. If you need me I'll be outside." I nod and she walks out the door while answering her phone. I hear her talking. Mrs. Morgan walks in. Time for this meeting.

Everyone starts packing up and I get up and I walk over to Mrs. Morgan. She smiles at me. "Good morning Jasmine. How are you today?"

"I'm doing good. I just need to talk to you for a minute." She straightens up.

"Is everything okay?" I smile at her. Perfectly fine.

"Yes, it's just I will be out of town for 2 weeks so I won't be here. I just wanted to let you know if you ever need me just contact Racheal." She smiles. I love my boss.

"Of course. Thank you for letting me know."

"You're welcome." I walk away and I go into my office. I sit in my chair and I close my eyes and lean back.

"I rescheduled all of your appointments."

"Thank you, Racheal. You really are the best" She smiles.

Hope you enjoyed this new book. Yes I know I have other books to update but I really wanted to start this one before my ideas go away. Anyway, hope you enjoyed.

If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes let me know. But don't be rude about it everyone makes mistakes.

Vote and Comment what you thought about this. XOX.