Ch.1 Back To The Cul-De-Sac (The Scam)

Start from the beginning

Double D then cut Eddy off, "Yes Eddy, but we get checked in on in the morning and checked in at night, during the day we are at the theme park so-"

"Hold on Double D! I'm getting to that." Eddy cleared his throat "Between the hours of 9 P.M. and 7 A.M . we have no adults, no check ins, meaning..." Eddy began to create a drum roll by hitting his thighs "Girls! And probably alcohol too."

Double D gasped, Ed seemed to still not grasp anything said.

"No one checks our bags, we could bring anything!"

Double D was about to speak, his face red with anger if he was understanding what Eddy was saying.

"And no Sockhead, we aren't the ones doing any of that."

With that, Double D began to calm down but was still quite confused.

"We are going to rat one of the people, probably jocks," Eddy added "to the teachers, which means serious brownie-points."

"Brownie-points Eddy, as in we get on the teachers good side? Why would that exactly matter?"

"Naive Double D, the teachers at Peach Creek high are soft but stern!" Eddy began to walk back and forth as if he was giving an important speech. "The culprits will be probably suspended or even expelled, and us, well... we will be heroes to the teachers, meaning more exam time for us."

Double D looked at Eddy, a look that says "Not to be blunt or seem selfish, Eddy, but why does that matter to me?"

"More exam time for you best buds, who are really trying."

Double D's mind then pondered on the thought of "trying", if his friends really did perhaps they would all go to a good college, perhaps university, together. Maybe they will change their ways once getting an amazing score on a test. The three friends turning a new leaf!

Double D smiled, "Sounds excellent."

Ed just shook his head smiling "Yeah excellent!"

Just then a buzzing could be heard coming from Double D's pocket, he grabbed his phone, checking the alarm, "Oh dear, look at the time, if I don't go to bed soon I'll be much too tired in the morning." He then walked in a fast pace towards his house, leaving the other two boys outside.

"I guess I'll be going home too." Ed said, he couldn't wait to get home to see a new series about an alien invasion leading to an apocalypse, people trying to survive, who were aliens, who weren't? He was ready to go until stopped by Eddy.

"Just wait a moment, Ed, all that I said wasn't exactly the plan."

"If it's not should we go get Double D?"

"No, no no no!" 

Eddy looked around, as to make sure no one else was out, especially Double D. He was sure the tall boy was already fast asleep.

"Sockhead can't know 'bout the plan, the whole plan..."

"Why Eddy?"

"Because, Lumpy, he is the main part of the plan!"

Eddy turned away from Ed, laughing softly, "Getting back at all the jocks and stealing all the girls for ourselves!"

He then turned back to Ed, "We just need a certain Edd to be bait for us."

"Me, Eddy?" 

"No, Lumpy."

"You, Eddy?"

Eddy just face palmed and told Ed he could go home but to not tell Double D a single word of what he just said.