I got a text from Trayvon saying that he'll be there in 30 minutes so I decided to leave my half blond half black hair straight

Armani's hair dough

Yes I dyed my hair at least once a week

Yes I dyed my hair at least once a week. While I'm waiting on my "soon to be man" I sprayed some Beyonce on my me, grab my bag of clothes and phone. I heard my stepdad calling my name.
"Armani, Trayvon here!" He yelled
"Coming dad" I said. I went outside gave him an hug and got out the house. My stepdad told him to used the condoms and we laugh and told him we will. I know anything sexual ain't going to happen between us. Just me taking his stress away.
"So Mani, do you want something from KFC?" He asked
"Yes!." I said. But the main reason why I say that because I want to cook for him anyway. I know he mostly feed himself but he got to let me feed him. Do what real girlfriends do to their man. He said we'll go grocery shopping in the morning then hanging out with friends. So he pretty much going to invite Tiara, Cory and Adian tomorrow. I hope Candace don't cause no problem in the morning because I'll be sleeping in the guest room.
Trayvon
We pulled up to KFC for tonight. I know it's ain't shit to eat but breakfast but I'm too tried to do grocery shopping so that's has to wait till in the morning. Candace better not start no drama with Armani in the morning because she said on our way to KFC that she sleeping in the guest room.
"Welcome to KFC may I take your order?" The guy asked
"Can I have some 8 piece?" I said
"What side dish would you like?" He asked
"Mashed potatoes and biscuits" I said
"Anything else" He asked
"That's it" I said planning on go to the store for the drinks.
"Okay your total will be $20.45" He said. I know you wonder do I eat some cole slaw, no I don't eat that shit from anywhere. I usually get some mashed potatoes and biscuits from KFC. Hell sometimes I get some hot wings and some potatoes wedged. After I paid for my food, I stopped by the store and get us something to drink and some snacks. Then went home and Candace ain't here so Armani took out the plate,put the chips up, put the soda in the refrigerator and fixed us some plate.
Armani
"What do you want to watch?" I asked about to pick the movies that we want to watch.
"What about "Coach Cater"?" He said taking a bite off of biscuit and I agree. So I put in the DVD player and played that movie. After we ate, I clean up our messed and talked.
"So Tray what you been up to?" I asked drying up my hands.
"Same ol same ol just tired of my girl lying to me." He said. I feel him because the dude been hearing rumours that she been messing around with some guy name Trent for the past 2 years. I told him I'll be back become I'm about to got to the guest room and put on my pink "sleep all day" nightgown and put my hair in the ponytail.

I got my coconut lotion out of my overnight bag and left the guest room. When I got back in the living room, Tray had "Stingy" by Ginuwine playing in the background. He told me about all that drama that went down at Cory's house since he been over there for 2 days. This unfaithful bitch is about to loose a good man because I heard the dude she sleeping around with is an drug dealer. She needs to quit lying to him and get her shit together because this man ain't done shit but love her. He gave her everything that she wants and needs and she took that shit for granted, get the hell out of here. I hope those people from anywhere in Cabarrus County and Rowan County ain't lying because if that true, Trayvon will break up with her for good. There will be no getting back together.
Trayvon
"Take your shirt off and lay on your stomach!" She said. I took my white wife beater off and laid on my stomach  like she told me. She told me to relax and start rubbing my back while "Get It Together" by 702 was playing. Let me tell you it's feel so damn good. She should do this more often. She keeps rubbing my back until we get tired and she got off of my back. We realize that its almost 1am and need to go to bed.
"Well I'm about to head to the bed so goodnight Tray! She yawns.
" Night Mani" I said wishing that she be in bed with me but I understand why though. Not want Candace start assuming that we doing anything sexual. I laid down and went to sleep hoping that its no drama tomorrow morning when Armani get up and cooked us some breakfast.