Chapter 28: We Messed Up

Depuis le début

The two left the dorms and navigated through the campus to their desired destination. Aizawa let himself in followed by (L/N).

The two walked to the principal's desk and stood a little behind it. "Hello you two," Nezu greeted. "(L/N) good to see you. What do you think of the dorm rooms?"

"Pretty neat I guess."

"Do you know why I called you here?"

"To tell you what happened a little while back. We're almost halfway through August after all."

Nezu hummed in response.

The door behind the two opened and in came Naomasa and All Might. "(L/N). I hope you're finally ready to recap the event." The girl nodded slowly. "Good then we have a lot to discuss."

Time skip brought to you by Heights Alliance

(Y/N)'s POV:
It was late evening on the day my peers had officially moved in. I hadn't been there to greet them that morning as I had requested for Recovery Girl to operate on my left eye so that I could see out of it again.

I had spent the previous day in the school infirmary and had now been discharged with a bandage wrapped over my eye.

Recovery Girl said to me that my eye was fine and looked healthy aside from the scar that ran through it.

She told me that the wound had miraculously healed and was now nothing more than a somewhat noticeable scar.

She asked me if I could think of a reason why to which I shook my head.

She explained to me that she had intended on operating on it until she noticed that obvious change. Recovery Girl said that there was a singular line that started from my the top of my brow and ended at little past the bottom of my eye.

She said that there was a little grey in the eye itself where it had been struck. She had only placed the bandage there so that I wouldn't use it for another day or so.

I ran a hand through my locks as I opened the door to find that no one was on the ground floor of the building. I shrugged it off, too hungry to care, and made my way to the kitchen area.

As soon as I had returned with some freshly baked pizza, I found my peers in the lounge space.

I saw the girl's looking off into space dreamily as Kaminari and Mineta were shouting at and attacking Satō.

I took a bite out of my pizza as I watched the seen before me unfold, failing to notice that Uraraka had taken the five idiots I was going to yell at, mainly Midoriya, outside to see Asui.

When I realised that everyone was either too busy trying to murder Satō or talking about some contest in their own little groups, I shrugged off their behaviour and made my way upstairs.

I hadn't been the most cheerful person to be around anyway since my quirk was returned to me. Not that it mattered. I could still become a hero, just not the one I had originally planned on becoming.

Regardless I took the elevator up to my room and sat down at my desk. I decided to study a little which ended up taking me to about one in the morning where I dozed off at my desk.

The following day
I let out a tired yawn not bothering to check the time on my phone. I scratched the back of my head as I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Oddly, enough I hadn't ran into anyone in there.

Odd...

I made my way back to my room and unplugged my phone. I waited for it to turned on and screamed when I saw the time. "I'M LATE!"