"April! Put the towel back on!" I ran out to see Caius trying to catch April as she ran around in her underwear. I picked up her dress and hair brush.

"April. Time to get dressed. If you behave I'll make you your favourite breakfast." She stopped and hurried over. I put the dress on her and brushed her hair.

She smiled as I clipped her hair out her eyes

She smiled as I clipped her hair out her eyes. "Now you play while I have a shower and get dressed." I smiled kissing her head.

"Jane brought some cloths. There in that bag." I grabbed the bag before going into the bathroom. I had a very quick shower and got dressed.

I dried and brushed my hair before I brushed my teeth

I dried and brushed my hair before I brushed my teeth. I walked out with my dirty cloths and Caius looked up. I sat on the bed and put on the black heals before kissing his cheek and grabbing Aprils hand.

"Let's go get breakfast." She cheered as we left the room. I walked down the steps and saw Jane and Alec walking our way.

"Good morning miss Earen and April. Master Marcus is looking for you." Jane said.

"I was just about to get her some breakfast." I smiled.

"Oh good. Master Marcus is in the dining room. Jane will take you and I'll make you some breakfast." Alec said. I nodded as we followed Jane to a Larsen room with a large long table. Marcus and Aro sat at the head of the table with a glass of blood.

"I still think your wrong." Marcus said.

"Uncle Marcus. Uncle Aro." Aril ran over and Aro helped her onto his lap.

"Good your here. You can help us with an argument." Aro said as I sat near them. "Which Uncle do you like most?"

"I can't pick." She giggled.

"Of course you can. Remember I'm getting you a pet." Aro whispered.

"Don't cheat brother." Marcus said. "Your not the only one who can get her a pet."

"So who's your favourite?" Aro asked as Caius walked inside.

"Daddy." She giggled. He sat in between me and Aro. "Daddy's my favourite." She smiled. Alec came in with a couple pancakes with cut up fruit. He placed it in front of Aro and April. "Yummy." She ate it quickly as a glass of blood was placed in front of me. I sipped it. I gasped when I was pulled into Caius's lap just as Vladimir and Stefan walked into the room.

"Stefan." April got up and ran over to the man who opened his arms for her. He scooped her up and span her around.

"Have you eaten?" She nodded.

"Yep. Now Uncle Marcus is going to teach me Italian." She smiled as Marcus got up.

"Not just Italian. Since your not able to go to school I will help you with reading and writing too. And mathematics." He said.

"Thank you Marcus. It's safer than sending her school." I frowned and he nodded.

"Let's go. Your lessons begin now." April waved at us before skipping out with Marcus.

"She's a rather happy child." Aro smiled. "I think she will be good for us. The Volturi needs more happiness." I nodded and Caius kissed my head.

"Ah, I almost forgot. Eaven my wife, Sulpicia wishes to meet you if your free." Aro smiled.

"Of course." I said as I sipped at the rest of the blood. "And Aro I know you thinking of getting April a pet but you don't need to rush. She would be fine for a while-"

"I already found her a pet. A good one. It should be here by this evening." He smiled clapping his hands together.

"Aro this isn't a dangerous animal is it?" Caius asked. "I would hate to see my mate upset because her child is harmed."

"No I had her trained properly. Everything will be fine." Aro said waving off the subject.

"Well alright. I'll be going into town to get me and April some cloths. If it's alright with you and Sulpicia she could always join us." I smiled.

"I shall ask her." I nodded and slowly got up.

"Well I better go write my sisters a letter. I think I have put it off long enough." I sigh and walked out the room and up to my bedroom. I sat on the sofa and got out some paper and began to write.

Dear sister

I have great news. I have found my mate. It may shock you to know my mate is a Vampire. Caius Volturi. April has already started calling him father. I don't think she truly understands. We now reside in Volturia, Italy. It's beautiful here.

I met him when I went to help a vampire-human hybrid. Her name is Renesmee. She's such a sweet girl. I have obtained facts about her in my book.

April is growing perfectly. She had her first kill yesterday. She got scared that she would turn into a monster. I fear she is too innocent for our world. She will grow and I hope she will be able to live with what we must do to live. I worry.

I am doing well. Vladimir and Stefan had come with us and everything seems perfect. How are you and your family doing? I hope my nieces are behaving. I hope to see you all soon. With love.

Evean.

I wrote a second copy and put them into envelopes. I wrote there addresses onto the backs and placed a stamp onto them. I slipped them into my handbag before I grabbed my phone and a book. I walked out the room and went back down the stairs heading for the garden I had saw on the way to the dining room earlier. I sat on the grass, in the sun, and read my book.