•33•

It's been a couple of weeks since my graduation and honestly it's been so calm and relaxing

It's been a couple of weeks since my graduation and honestly it's been so calm and relaxing. I sat along the pool as the Florida breeze blew across my exposed skin. For a graduation gift, my grandpa allowed me and a couple of friends to use his vacation house in Miami for a getaway trip, all we had to do was find a way there. We flew spirit for the cheap here yesterday and would be flying back Monday.

I brought Liyah who suggested bringing her boyfriend, and of course Malek, and Rasheed. At first I was leery on having Malek and Rasheed together but after some convincing and apologies they both agreed to be cordial around each other.

I looked forward seeing Liyah floating on her blow up flamingo in the pool knocked out mouth wide open. Rasheed and Jabari (Liyah boyfriend) playing pool basketball, meanwhile Malek laid in the chair next to me taking videos on Snapchat.

"Sean get cho ass in the water" Rasheed spoke loudly towards me. I rolled my eyes continuing to bake in the sun cause a bitch needed a tan.

"I'm good I'll dip my toes in later but right now leave me to be in bliss" I grabbed my shades placing them over my eyes.

I closed my eyes smiling to myself cause I was living the life honey. I had the beach house on secured, my man in the pool, friends by my side and let's not forget school behind me.

I felt the pool chair start to shake as I was lifted in the air.

"Y'all put me the fuck down before I beat all y'all assssss" they threw me into the pool making my ass fly. I came up pissed lowkey cause now my hair was wet followed by the cold ass water....

The waves pushed Liyah away as she floated around mouth still wide open. Homegirl was hanging I'm pretty sure she'd fall out soon.

"Y'all some hoes" I spoke as I climbed out the pool, Rasheed and Jabari laughed as they helped me out.

"Sorry babe I had to do it too you for all the noise talking you did last night" Rasheed spoke.

About last night... he thought it would be a good idea to pour some hot candle wax on my back to "set the mood"

 he thought it would be a good idea to pour some hot candle wax on my back to "set the mood"