•16•

•Sean•

•Sean•

Current time was 10:06 pm and here I stood waiting for Rasheed to open the door.

I heard the locks unlock at the door indicating he knew I was here.

He opened the door wearing nothing but boxers. "Come in" I could tell by the tone of his voice he was sleep.

I walked in quietly assuming his mom was here. He made his way towards his room door and I followed behind him.

As soon as we made it to his room he closed and locked the door behind us. Honestly I didn't care because I came here for one reason and that was to check up on his well being.

"Where are your pills" I questioned. He looked at me with a nonchalant face as if I struck a nerve.

"Why Sean"

"Because I only came here to make sure you was taking your medicine like your supposed to" I spoke

He smacked his lips "Man so you telling me you came here to instigate my life instead of trying to get back together"

I crossed my arms trying to show my toughness but I knew he wouldn't buy it.

"Rasheed like I said a while ago it's no happening I really don't give a damn about your feelings"

Deep down inside I really missed him. One part of me said to give him another chance while the other side said to stand my ground.

"So you don't care huh? You know what fuck you nigga I got bitches ready to hop on my shit" his tone started to rise.

"Okay so if you got bitches then why you still worried about me and what I'm doing"

He looked to the side towards his window. "Because I love you Sean that's why...don't you know that you've seen me cry over your ass. I've never cried over someone even at a funeral bro"

"Rasheed I love you too but I can't go back"

His head turned towards me with a frown "What you mean you can't go back if you still love me you would be mines again and I would be yours" he spoke.

My body tensed up and chills started to go up my body. "Maybe it's best for me to go"

I made my way to the door only to be stopped in my tracks by him blocking the door.