•15•

•Sean•

Sean•

I woke up sitting in the tub filled with cold water.
"God dang what type of dream did I have omg" I spoke to myself trying to calm my nerves.

I stood up seeing my skin wrinkled from the duration of my slumber

I grabbed my towel which was sitting on the toilet and wrapped it around me.

There was a knock on the bathroom door kind of scaring my ass specially after having a dream like that.

"Hold on let me dr-" the door swung open sending me ghost once I saw who it was.

Rasheed held a gun up ready to shoot "Rasheed what's this all about" my voice cracked

I could feel my adrenaline rising

"Sean you fucking snitched on Jay now I'm dead" he came closer to me still holding the gun up.

"Rasheed I di-"

Pow was the only noise I could here as he pulled the trigger. I glanced down seeing blood spilling from my chest.

"Rash-" he pulled the trigger again this time shooting me in the leg.

I became off balanced and fell into the cold water. The clear water turned to a tub of dark red.

Tears started falling down my face as I laid limp in the water.

Rasheed came and rolled his sleeves up and smirked.

"Goodnight baby boy" he pushed and held my head under water drowning me slowly

I started to fight him the best I could but ended up hurting myself even more.

He pulled the trigger again making me jump.

I woke up in my bed with Rasheed arm across my chest and head in the crook of my neck.

I blinked a couple of times to make sure I wasn't dreaming anymore. I could feel the sweat covering my body.

Pause real quick how he get in my house what the hell happened. Even though I was dreaming them hoes where to real and I was more afraid of Rasheed now than before.

I lifted his arm from across my chest and slowly eased my way from under him until he yanked me back under him and nozzled his head in the crook of my neck.