O N E

Re·la·tion·ship

/rəˈlāSH(ə)nˌSHip/

noun

noun: relationship; plural noun: relationships

the way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected.

the state of being connected by blood or marriage.

the way in which two or more people or groups regard and behave toward each other.

an emotional and sexual association between two people.

Keith POV

"Allura and I are dating"

The word 'dating' rang in my ears, the room was starting to spin and everything was too bright. Everyone congratulated them on there new relationship.

I had to get out of there. I told then congratulations and left. I ran to the roof and started to think.

I remember back on Valentine's day when I was 13. I had this crush on this boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, He was a few years older than me. He was About 16 years old. He asked me out and I said yes.

He used me for sex, he was also very abusive and got me into fights. We broke up a years later after some teachers got concerned about me, he ended up getting expelled out

During the summer before my freshman year, I felt eyes on me at all times. I started to get paranoid until one day he broke into my house. I was doing homework when I heard something from downstairs. I went to check it out only to find him.

I ran into a different room with him behind me. I locked the door before he can get in and I called the cops. He broke the lock and raped me. The cops came when he was done.

He got away and the cops kept watch on me for a day, until they found him in a hotel room dead, not far from where I lived. They said it was suicide and he left a letter for me. I read it and it said that he was sorry for all he has done to me. I forgave him.
The next a guy named Shiro came into my classroom looking for any student to take to the Garrison. I didn't pay attention that day at school since the day before I got raped by my ex and he killed himself after.

My classmates did the simulation and Shiro asked if I wanted to try it. I did really well on it and random kids formed to see me play the simulation.
I heard Shiro and my teacher talk about me and I flipped. I took Shiro's car riding as far away from the school. I ended up getting Chased by some police people. I guess he reported his car.
They took me to the police station and Shiro came not long after. He talked to them and they let me off the hook. I remember telling him.

"I don't get it. I take your ride and you help me out"

"Yeah, what's not to get?" His voice was calm and collected. It reminded me of my father and my ex-boyfriend before he started to abusive me. "Get in. I'll take you home."

"Okay"

Since that day he and I got along. I went to the Garrison and met Lance. I wanted to talk to him but I was still choked up about my ex. I got into fights and Shiro had to help me out.

Years later and Shiro left and was thought to be dead. I dropped out of the Garrison and went to the small little house I call home. Weeks went by and I started to feel something. I didn't know I felt all I know is that I needed to know.