//1//

"You've really done it this time princess."

"Gee, thanks."

"I'm just saying, I'd hate to be you right now, the look on your Moms face is terrifying. I mean s..."

"Thanks for the pep talk Jason, means a bunch. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to get my ass whooped."

I stepped out of Jason's 1999 Mercedes and slowly walked towards the fiery gaze of my mother. She had been stood on the front porch for nearly 10 minutes, watching me get out of Jason's car at 3 am after one of the hottest parties of the year. I was screwed.

Her gaze was so intense, I was sure I would crumble.

When I stood in front of her she didn't even speak, she just moved aside as I stepped into the house.

I knew as soon as the front door was closed, I was dead. And as if she could hear me think, the door closed.

I waited for the scream. I waited for the yell. I waited for the moan. But that's all I done, waited. Nothing came.

In the most calm and collected tone she spoke slowly,"Your father and I waited for you to come home until 9. It's 3 am. We wanted you to know, that your grandma has passed away suddenly. We intended on leaving you alone with the house, under the assumption we could trust you. However, at this point, your reckless behaviour has become too much to bear. We're hiring a babysitter for the next two months, while we sort everything at grandmas in Russia."

"What?! You're leaving me to go to Russia with a girl I don't know..."

"A boy."

"Even worse!"

"Right now, your behaviour is not good enough for you to be left alone."

"Jesus Christ Mom! I'm 17 years old, I don't need a babysitter!"