16| A Can Of Ass Whoopin.

Finally, I was free!

I could not believe Trey had become this much of a bitch. How did he let this bald idiot get the upper hand? Anyway, now that I had returned, it was time to have fun.

Bald Idiot held me by the neck while my broken arms dangled beside me, adrenaline subduing the pain. No worries, it would not be for long. As the ax in his hand swung towards my neck, I summoned the electrical energy buried deep inside me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and saliva dribbled down my chin as a wave of euphoria struck my mind—not even sex had ever felt this good. It took a few seconds longer than I would have liked, but it was understandable. This was the second time I had used the power in ten years.

Electricity spazzed around my arms—making whip-like noises—and healed them. "Now, let us have some fun!"

I kneed Bald Idiot's nose, making him lose his grip on my neck and stumble backward, the ax still in his hand. Though he stayed on his feet, the surprised look on his face told me he did not expect me to fight back. Stupid bitch!

"How?" He rubbed off the blood streaming down his lips with his hand.

"How what, bitch?" I asked.

"How do you have powers?"

I noticed a flock of birds flying face-first at the dome before falling to the ground. It was beautiful; Phase 2 was in motion. I returned my attention to Bald Idiot. "Your mother gave them to me."

"No one insults my mother." He grabbed the other ax strapped on his back and twirled both of them in his hands.

"It is a good thing I am not no one." I clenched my hands and summoned more electricity from within me. It slithered around my body, creating a super-suit and mask made of electrical energy.

"It's—It's—It's you!" The recognition in his widened eyes warmed my heart. I was honored. After ten years, I thought the world had forgotten about me. It was good to know there were people like Bald Idiot who had not.

"If you know me, then say my name." I licked my lips.

"Bolt."

"Thank you for being a fan."

Bald Idiot did not see what happened next. An energy drill formed around my right arm before I darted towards him and left a hole in his chest. Then, using my left hand, I smacked his head off his shoulders.

"Good riddance, scum." I spat on his dead body.

The old building in front of me looked familiar. I could not remember what it used to be; the words on its walls had faded. Accessing some of Trey's memories from the last ten years had proved difficult. Yesterday, I woke up for the first time to find a bullet heading towards my head. I grabbed it from the air and pretended it struck me, so Owl Mask and Arrow Hands would think I was dead and leave me alone.

Playing dead had brought a sour taste to my mouth. But I had to. They would have killed me before my powers fully activated. Owl Mask, Arrow Hands, and Bald Idiot had then left with Sexy Diana and Thick-thighs Charly.

If Bald Idiot came from inside the old building, then the other two—including the officers—were also in there.

I flew towards the old building's door, using this as the perfect opportunity to see how much power I had. Moving my elbows and knees close to my body before opening up and releasing a ball of energy, destroying the door and most of the front wall.

Dust and splinters rained on me as I passed through the hole. Heavy breathing came from around me, and I spotted a glare from a gun's scope aiming at me. When the dust settled, masked idiots surrounded me.