Rachel smiled at the sweet gesture. "I would love to dance with you."

Sam held out his arm for Rachel who accepted it gratefully. They then began walking down the corridor, leaving Puck and Finn.

"Rachel!" Finn called after her. "I hope you know I'm expecting a dance later too."

Rachel smiled and called back, "I wouldn't miss it."

Finn smiled to himself and looked down at the floor. Puck turned to him to speak with him as they were left alone. They hadn't spoken since their fight, so it was awkward, to say the least.

"I actually need to speak with you." Puck said. Finn looked at him expectedly. "I owe you an apology. It was wrong of me to say those things about Rachel, and it was wrong of me to start fighting with you."

"You're not completely responsible for the fighting." Finn countered. "I did threaten you, which was wrong of me."

"Don't worry about it." Puck smiled. "But I want you to know, nothing is, or ever will, happen between Rachel and I. I would never do that to you when I know how much she means to you."

"That's good to hear." Finn smiled. "I'm sorry for messing up your nose." Finn said with an amused voice.

"And I'm sorry for that big-ass bruise." Puck smiled. "Are we cool?" He asked, holding out a hand for Finn to shake.

Finn thought for a moment before nodding. "We're cool."

Puck felt surprisingly nervous, which was out of character for him. He was waiting at the side of the stage to sing his song in front of everyone. His choice of song was 'She Looks So Perfect' by 5 Seconds of Summer, simply because he thought Quinn always looked perfect. It was the closest he could get to telling her that.

As the song ended, Puck climbed onto the stage with his guitar. He heard some people from the crowd sound surprised because solos weren't really his thing. He ignored them and played the opening tune to the song.

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Simmer down, simmer down

They say we're too young now to amount to anything else

But look around

We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now

If you don't swim, you'll drown

But don't move, honey

You look so perfect standing there

In my American Apparel underwear

And I know now, that I'm so down

Your lipstick stain is a work of art

I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart

And I know now, that I'm so down (hey!)

Hey, hey!

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Puck sought out Quinn in the crowd. He found her dancing with Finn, Sam and Mercedes. She was already looking at him with a smile on her face. He directed the next words to her.

Let's get out, let's get out

'Cause this deadbeat town's only here just to keep us down

While I was out, I found myself alone just thinking