chapter twenty two.

‧₊˚ ♡ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 . . . ! ࿐◞⋆🕊
❛ THE STORY OF THE ORIGINALS ❜

   *        ◌      *ૂ     · *   ∴      ✰   · *   ✵      ·

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*      ◌
*ૂ   · *   ∴ ✰   · *   ✵
· .   · *   ◌      .  *   . ·  
⋆   · *   ✦ ˚     ༅   
☆    ˚ ◌   ✵

"SO THE LOCKWOOD'S REALLY have no idea that these tunnels are underneath their property." Elena Gilbert asked, following after the vampire hunter through a tunnel in the old Lockwood cellar while holding a flashlight.

"Careful where you shine that thing. Bats hate the light." Alaric warned the doppelgänger. Elena stopped walking abruptly, eyes widening. "Wait what?" Little did she know that a raven-haired Salvatore and brunette Salvatore secretly came up from behind her.

"Elena!" Damon whispered loudly, making Elena turn around in fright and Lyanna laugh at her face. "boo!" Damon wore a big smile on his face and Lyanna smirked. "Ah! God, Damon, Ana!" she slapped his arm.

"scaredy-cat." Damon teased.

"Elena sweetie ignore his stupid ass, we all do," Lyanna told Elena. Damon sent an offended look. "Rude."

"So, you really can't get in?" Elena asked the Salvatore. "No. However, Lyanna since she's powerful to break through this kind of stuff. I think it has something to do with her bloodline. Plus the ancient Lockwoods were anti-vampire.

"What do you mean ancient?" Elena asked in confusion. Lyanna sighed and shook her head. "You'll see."

The three walked further into the tunnels to the cave with drawings on the walls. "Well, this is as far as I get to go," Damon announced, gesturing to Elena, Lyanna, and Alaric to follow on.

Elena entered the chamber and shined her flashlight on the walls with drawings. "What is all this?"

The color of Lyanna's face drained at the sight of the drawings.

"Well, as far as I can tell, It's a story. In simple, archaeological terms, it's a really really old story." Alaric explained then pointed to the wall. That right there, is the moon cycle." he pointed to another drawing. "A man, a wolf."

"A werewolf."

"Yeah, it's the Lockwood Diaries: Pictionary-Style," Damon said caustically.

"I don't understand. I thought the Lockwoods came here with the Original Founders in the 1860s." Elena's face contorted in confusion.

"I don't know. Maybe the Lockwoods did, but according to this wall, these werewolves have been here a lot longer than that." Alaric looked at the drawings closely.

"How long?"

Lyanna walked up slowly to the drawn Runic. "God... I can't believe this is still here," she whispered.