━━ ii. noble brother of mine.

╔════════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════════╗

𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬
✵彡 CHAPTER TWO
NOBLE BROTHER OF MINE

╚════════ ∘◦ ❉ ◦∘ ═════════╝

   EARLY MORNING LYANNA AND THE SALVATORE brothers made their way to the Gilbert household to talk to the doppelganger that the Heretic was yet to meet

EARLY MORNING LYANNA AND THE SALVATORE brothers made their way to the Gilbert household to talk to the doppelganger that the Heretic was yet to meet. The Mikaelson never expected her to be like Katherine ( though Lyanna did have her doubts about the human ) Sure there was Tatia and Katherine but even if they wore the same face, there was something different about each of them.

Lyanna and Elena somehow clicked.

The Mikaelson hoped that something doesn't change that. For the sake of her adoptive brothers that so kindly took her in as one of their own siblings, Lyanna would get along with her because Elena Gilbert hasn't wronged her.

"In the tomb, she told me about how you risked her life for her," Elena explained what she remembered from a few hours ago. Lyanna nodded slowly. The Heretic could feel the sympathy in her voice. Lyanna believed that the human thought she was caught into one of Katherine's plans. What Elena didn't know that she did it for her best friend.

"So what's ths about getting rid of the moonstone's power?" Lyanna questioned, changing the topic to what really matters.

"Katherine said that if she gives us the moonstone, we free her from the tomb and she'll never step foot in Mystic Falls again."

"She's lying." Lyanna interjected Elena crossed her arms agreeing with the Heretic Witch. "You don't believe her, do you?" uncertainly asked.

"No, of course not. We just want the moonstone." Damon grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl, throwing it in each of his hands back and forth. "According to Rose's friend Slater," Stefan said. "Slater?! I know him!" Lyanna interrupted feeling happy hearing about her close friend.

The brothers glared at her for interrupting. She simply raised her hands up innocently. " Jeez fine. Continue."

"That there is a way to destroy that Klaus wants to break." Stefan explained.

"No spell. No doppelganger sacrifice. The therefore you live." Damon said. "Did he say how you can destroy it? I can probably do it." Lyanna asked.

"By releasing it from the moonstone." Stefan put's his hands on the counter, looking straight into Elena's eyes. "Stefan im sorry but how do you exactly do that?" Lyanna states the obvious. "Yeah, how do you know that this is even going to work?" Elena asked.

"Because we have a crafty witch and a heratic witch on our side." Damon said. He winked at Lyanna making her shake her head. "Did you at least discuss it with Bonnie?"