Chapter: 7 Im Sorry....

Shawn's POV

I walked into the school, no one was here yet.
I had told my mom to drop me off early so I could practice.

I walked down the long hall, all the way to the music room. I looked atound to make sure no one was here before walking in.

A collection of guitars were in one corner, I had been craving to strum one for so long.
I walked over and picked up a dark colored guitar, I began lightly strummng, sending tingles through my body as i began to get into it.

Word started to flow out of my mouth.

"Give me love like her, cause lately i've been waking, up alone. Paint splattered tear drops on my shirt, told you i'd let them go and that i'll fight my corner maybe tonight i'll call ua after my blood, turns into alcohol. No I just wanna hold yo-"

I was inturupted by rhe sound of symbols crashing on the floor, I quickly turned around to see someone I never wanted to see......

Willow?

"I um, was walking and i heard yo-" She started, but i cut her off.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I said meaner than expected.
"My mom dropped me off early, calm the heck down!" She said but her expression turned shocked, I guess she wasn't expecting to sat that either.

"Im sorry...." She whispered after.

____________________
Willow's POV

"Im sorry....." I whispered on the verge of tears, I'm dead.
"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you" He apoligized, wait apoligized?

"Did you just say sorry?" I asked with wide eyes.
"Ya, why? He asked slightly confused.
"Well it's just that you never apoligize" I said quietly.
"Oh" Was all he said.

He sounded sad, almost guilty.

"I have to go" He said picking up his book bag and walking out the door.
"You have a erm, beautiful voice....." I said quietly.

He stopped walking for a second, he shook his head and began walking again, until he was out of my sight.

I don't know why, but knowing he sang made me love him more.....

I'm screwed.

____________________

Hey guys!

2000 READS ADGIFIZ!!!!😍😍😍
Thank you so so so much! i love u all💕

If would be awesome if u check out emmaleard story show you.

She would love it if u did. thanks!

I dont know if ill update for a while im having extreme writers block😫

Comment some suggestings please😊

And ya🌚

-Gracie