Chapter 2 thanks a lot Mrs Brewer.

Willows P.O.V

I walked to my locker not looking up at all the eyes set on me. i heard people whisper things like "look at her, shes a slut" or "why wont she just kill herself?" well i try. i thought to myself as i reached my locker, opening it and pulling out my history book, i closed it and turned my head to see a very close shawn smirking an evil grin at me, my eyes grew with fear.
"Excuse me" i said quietly trying to get threw him, but his large body was nothing compared to my small scrony body.

"Look at the slut who decided to show up" he said pushing me into my locker. i looked into his brown eyes that had anger in them.
"Can i just please go to my class?" i asked innocently, i didnt want to deal with him right now.
"Oh the little nerd wants to get an A+ how cute!" he said in a mocking tone, which receved a few chuckles from the others students watching.
"Just leave me alone" i said losening his grip. i then walked away as fast as i could.

"Whatever ugly bitch!" he yelled from behind me, tears started to form in my eyes. Dont cry, they'll just make fun of you. i thought to myself as i walked up to the doors of my classroom. i took a deep breath and stepped inside, no one was here yet so i took a seat in the back and started doodling in my journal. A tear hit the page. im crying? i thought as i whiped my eyes quickly with the sleeve of my hoodie.

A few minutes later students started walking in and taking there seats, i just looked down at my journel, not making eye contact with anyone.
"Hey whore" a voice said from my right, i turned ti see one of my other bullies and shawns best friend Matt espinosa. i ignored him and turned my head to the front of the class, a few seconds later shawn stepped into the classroom and took a seat infront of me.

Geez he must of been at least 6 foot, i could barely see over his head!
"Umm excuse me abuser, i cant see over your freakishly tall form" i said tapping on his shoulder.
"Shut up bitch" when he said that my heart broke in two, my eyes got watery but not enough to make me cry.
I quickly shut my mouth and sat back in my seat with matt laughing and high-fiving shawn. a tear dripped off my cheek and onto my hand, i whiped my eyes and turned to look at the front of the classroom.

"Goodmorning class" Mrs Brewer said looking around the classroom. "today i will be choosing partners for the project we've been dicusing for a few days now. Ok so first we have matt and lucy" Matt smiled at the sluttiest girl in the class.
Lucky, man" shawn whispered to him as he walked over to the blonde bimbo.

After she called a few more names, she finally got to me. "ok willow with...." i sat up in my seat. "shawn" my heart stopped, i wanted to cry again. shawn? seriously? He would probably beat me and call me names as i did all the work. i immediatly stood up and walked to her desk before she could call anymore names.
"Mrs. Brewer, umm i cant work with shawn" i said pointing to him. "Me and him dont get along that well so...." i said with a worried look in my eyes.
"Thats why i paired you two up, so you could get along, and i have already picked who i want with who so sorry dear" she said pouting

Well thanks a lot Mrs Brewer.

I then slowly walked up to shawns desk, he was just smirking at me.
"Well i guess were partners" i whispered as i grabbed a chair, sitting beside him.
"What do we do?" he said looking up at me, but i just focused on the paper.
"Were you listening at all during the lesson?" i said looking up at him with a raised brow.
"What do you think?" he said raising a brow as well and smirking at me.

I will admit, shawn is an attractive asshole. Theres just something about him that makes my heart skip a beat, what the hell willow? hes your bully!

My thoughts were innturupted when Mrs. Brewer said we were dismissed, well that was fast.
As we walked out she called "You cant work on this during classtime so fugure something out" Shit. This meant i was going to have to go to his house.

"Come to my house after school" he said walking passed me.

Once again, thanks a lot Mrs. Brewer.

----------------------------------

Hey!
So hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks emmaleard for that vote 😋anyways more chapters to come!
-gracie