Chapter 3 do i like him?

It was now him and me, in awkward silence walking to his house. i would see him glancing at me though the corner if my eye every so often, but i would just keep looking straight ahead. i just hope we could get this stupid project over with.

We finally made it to his house.

"Uh i dont think anyones home right now" he said glancing around the house. "here lets go to my room" he said walking up the stairs, i slowly followed behind him.

Once we got to his room i sat down and opened up my text book, i began to write when he stopped me.

"Why are you working?" he asked sitting down beside me, i quickly scouched over and looked at him.

" I want to talk to you" he said in one of his sexy tones, wait sexy? Willow have you gone completely wacko!?

"You want to harass me? sure go ahead, make me cry" i said now mad at how normal he was acting after all he did to me.
"I dont want to make you cry, i just want to talk to you" he said with worry in his big beautiful brown eyes. what the hell willow?

"Fine what do you want to talk about?" i said turning to him.
"I dont know, how bout we play 21 questions?" he said grinning
"Sure" i said smiling a bit.
"Favoriate color?" i asked
"Blue" he responded
"Red" i quickly said after
"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" he asked looking over at me.
"No and i never will" i said looking at the floor.
___________________
Shawns P.O.V (werent expecting that)

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" i asked looking at her.
"No and i never will" she said looking at the floor with a glum expression.

I have never noticed it before, but willow is actually really beautiful. i mean with her long dark brown hair and green eyes, and how- wait why would you think that shawn?

"Have you ever kissed anyone?" i asked putting two fingers under her chin and lifting her head up to my face.
----------------------------
Willows P.O.V

When shawn put my face up to his, i instently smiled, i quickly turned my head so he couldnt see my blush.

It was official, i was in love with my bully.
-----------------------------
Awww cute moment!

Hey so sorry i havent updated in a while im really sorry u was busy!
38 reads thats crazy!!!
I thought this was cute but anyways i promise to update as soon as possible!
Byezzzz!
-gracie