Awesome News!!

Alessia P.O.V

Today I woke up to something huge. Some person called my dad this morning about my music covers and my song. They seemed to love my singing.

Mom: "Seems like we have some big news."

Alessia: "Really?"

Dad: "Yea we got a call from a label."

Alessia: "Oh my gosh! LET'S GO THEN!!"

Mom: "Ok calm down!"

When we got there, there was a guy. He asked me lots of questions. He asked me about my album and my childhood. The interview was fun because i've gotten some presents too because they really liked me until something amazing just happened. They decided to offer me a record deal which meant I was gonna be the next celebrity. I signed to some papers and it was done. I was finally a new artist. I went home and everyone was so happy. I texted Shawn saying this: SHAWN I JUST GOT A RECORD DEAL!! Shawn: Omg wow congratulations Alessia! I'm so happy for you! I always knew u could make it! I can't wait for u to release your album! You deserve to get signed! :) Alessia: Awww thank u so much for always believing in me!! Shawn: Of course Alessia, i love you. Alessia: I love u too!! Shawn: Wanna hang out later? Alessia: Of course! See u later! 

After having so much fun and celebrating about my record deal at home, I met up with Shawn and we had dinner together. He was being so sweet about me getting my career. I'm such a lucky girl. He always knows how to make me smile. After that, I got home and relaxed on my bed. I was happy and tired at the same time. I was finally a new artist and I will release my album tomorrow or maybe even two days from the next day. Everything was going to be ok and I know it will be. 

A/N: End of chapter!!