The beginning

Prologue

"Mom!"

"WHATS WRONG?!"

"Something's happening to me!" Lauren was very worried as she heard her daughter crying and started rushing upstairs to see something very extraordinary happening to her daughter.

Chaotica had grown from her 4'11 height to a height of 5'4, her once dark brown hair was now jet black, her light blue eyes are now a glowing neon green, her small figure is now into an athletic build.

Once Chaotica finished crying her eyes went to a piercing dark green that look as if she could see your soul.

Lauren looked at her daughter as if she was a stranger and couldn't believe this
was her daughter she gave birth to 13 years ago.

"Mom what going on." Chaotica said through all of her panting.

Lauren stares in bewilderment as her daughters voice went from soft to raspy a in a time span of 5 minutes.

Lauren says the best thing she could think of " I don't know. But I will call your father to see if he knows what's going on" she called and Russell answered in his deep gruff voice "Russell"

"HONEY OUR DAUGHTER DOES NOT LOOK LIKE OUR DAUGHTER!"

"Lauren please calm down and tell me what happened to my baby,"She Changed right in front of my eyes."

"I'm on my way," was all Russell said.

Little did the Knights know that the theirs phones have been bugged since last year waiting for Chaotica to change. The agency had heard everything that happened and were sending cars to go get Chaotica as quick as possible.

The agency arrived the same time that Russell had arrived. Steven came from the
back of the cars and thought "We need to get this done as fast as possible" as he ran into the home picking up Chaotica from her room. As he came out he saw Russell being restrained by 7 of his agents.

Steven went up to the man and told him to calm down and that he would explain everything. Russell a little stubborn at first since he saw Steven carrying Chaotica over his shoulder but he soon got tired and nodded in agreement.

Steven explained what they had done after Chaotica was born and that they need to go to she could understand what is going to happen and that they would be back in 3 years once she is controlled.

Lauren couldn't hold back the tears thinking that their daughter would be gone for so long and wouldn't look the same anymore. On the other side Russell was in distress seeing his only daughter being carried away by men that he didn't know.

Once Steven had left with Chaotica, Russell broke down in tears seeing his
baby leaving knowing he won't see her for 3 years.When the twins had came home Russell explained what Steven told him to say that their little sister had went to a boarding school because of how excellent her grades were.

The twins cried at the thought of not seeing their sister but were very proud that she had gotten into a boarding school because of her intelligence. After the crying fest the family cleaned themselves up and got ready for dinner knowing they had to get used to it for a little while.
**************************A/N***************************************************
Hope you guys are enjoying this ! Thanks for the people who are actually reading y'all are great!!

Teenage mutant ninja turtles (girlxgirl)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें