Stop Over

"....The Southern Isles." She replied. "Well I haven't been there for quite a long time. Almost 3 years actually. But I am on my way. And I am so excited!"

Elsa figured out that Anne hasn't yet heard of the decree that no one from the Southern Isles is allowed in Arendelle. Well she will find out sooner or later... "Have you passed by here just to stop over Princess Anne?" Elsa asked.

"Oh well, sorta... just for a night... or two." Anne replied.

Elsa thought of getting her to leave as soon as possible. "Well then. I hope you would enjoy your short stay." She said anyway.

"Certainly.... thank you for your hospitality."

..........................................................................

Anna walks down the hall....

"Okay! Good first impressions. Warm welcomes and happy faces." She reminded herself.

"Warm hugs!" Olaf shouted.

"Uh uh... not to a stranger Olaf." Anna replied.

"But isn't hugging a way to make friends?" Olaf asked.

Anna hesitated. "That's.... a long story...."

They reached Anne's room and greeted her. "Hi! Uhm... Princess Anna of Arendelle." She said with an awkward curtsy.

"Anne..."

"Wow. Same name..." Olaf complimented.

"Not totally." Anna smirked.

Anne looked at Olaf. "Wow... a talking snowman?"

Anna looked at Olaf. "Yeah, my sister made him...."

"I see...."

"So.... need anything?" Anna asked.

"Hmm... nah, not really." Anne replied.

"You know. We should hang out." Anna suggested.

"That would be so cool!" Anne replied matching Anna's tone.

"Great! See ya!" She said as she left, with Olaf running after her.

....................................................................

Elsa walked around the halls with concern. There is a princess from The Southern Isles. The place of that traitor. She was certain that Anne meant no harm. She just needed her to leave.

....................................................................

"Have you ever fallen in love?" Anne asked Anna as they strolled through the garden.

"Yup... I am in love with someone right now."

"Who is it?"

"A guy named Kristoff. We've been together for almost 10 months now...."

"Great...."

Anna turned her head to face Anne. "How about you?"

Anne shrugged. "Well, I do love someone. Haven't seen him for 3 years because y'know, travelling a lot. But I will get back to him soon.... I'll see him again..."

Anna smiled. "Sure you will..." she replied. "Come on! Lemme show you the garden."