Chapter 6

You Wake Up to the Smell of Bacon And Eggs. You jump up out of your bed and then...Land On your Face. ''Ouch, Damn Why the Hell did i Fall...'' ''Hey [Y/N], Foods Ready Hurry or will be late for the Party!'' You Get Up And go to the dinner Table.

''Huh?! But i just Woke up!'' She glares at you with her Blue eye's. ''IT'S 3:00 IN THE AFTERNOON! YOU BEEN SLEEPING FOR EVER!'' You get a tear Drop on the side of your head and then shurg it off. ''Anyway i'm going to Take a shower and then put on my clothes then we can head out to Kid's Place K?'' Ray Nods As she wats her Bacon and Eggs.

You walk to the Shower Room -The BathRoom- And Take off your Clothes And turned on the water, After you dryed your Hair and went to your room and then you opened Your Closet. ''Well i Guess Today the Day....I Get To See Soul....-'' Ray Stops you and says ''Ooooh~ You Have  A Cursh On Soul~'' She winks at you and then you [Y/N] Chop her.

''Ow! Why did you do that For!'' You smile then push her Out The Door. You Put on your Clothes You Picked Out Last Night. ~If You Don't Remember Go Back To Chapter 5 and read it Again~ You Hair was all wet and drippy So You Brush Your Hair and put it into a Pony Tail, With Red Head Band.

''You Ready [Y/N], We Have 3 mintues To get there On time At 8:00 Kid's Words Not Mine!'' You Smile and the walk out your room. ''Yeah i'm Comming Go Outside And wait for me!'' She shuts the door and then you grab 3 Strips of Bacon and eat them. Then You Open the door And walk to Kid's House. ''[Y/N] We, should really Start to Run,,,''

''And how do we do that, Your Waring High Heels and you want to run Nuh-Uh Nope!'' Then she Frowns then A Light Comes to Her Head. ''i GOT IT~'' She turns into Weapon form and then you grab her and she says ''Get on the handle This will be fun...'' You are scared but you do it anyway and then her Blade Starts and she Takes off To Kid's House.

''AHHHHHHH S-STOP RAY!!!'' Before you know it your At Kid's House. ''Ahhh....How did we get here so Fast...'' She changes Into Human Form and Then your On her Shoulders. You Both Fall Over. ''Well That could have gone better.....'' Before you know it Kid Opens The door and He blushes. Ray Has No Idea that her Dress is Up...

''Um Ray...You Might want to get Up Now...'' She got up Blushing like a Red Tomato.''Um H-hi Kid i Guess we arrived at 8:00 Like you asked Us....'' ''It's fine i'm alright.....Well Come on in Every One is Already Here'' He Moves Out the way and let's You And Ray In His House. You Both Enter and You See Maka,Soul,Black*Star,Tusbaki,Liz,Patty! The Real Party Was About to Begain.....