Chapter 1

You Wake Up In A city You Have Never Heard Before....You wake up in front of a girl with Blond Hair with Blue eyes waring Pants and Shirt That says ''Death City'' Wrote in Graffiti Letters.

''Oh Goodie Your Awake i thought you would never wake up! come on we have to get TO D.W.M.A Beofre class starts!''. The happy and Cheerful Girl picks you up by the hand and helps you up. You look at her and then yanks your hand off.

''Ok first Off, Who the hell are you Anyway and where am i Anyway!'' You yell at her. She looks at you and Smiles. ''I'm Ray I'm your Weapon And We are In Death City, Now come on we will be late for school!''

''Hold up a mintue Now i can walk my self!'' You start running Fast you think in your head ~Am i Dreaming or is this Real?....All the thinking Stops you out of breath to see a Huge School with Stairs that could take a year to Walk up to. Before you could even this about Moving, Your Partner Ray Says to you ''Y/N], t's Fine just get on my back...'' ''What! No! Wh-'' Before you could finish she picks you up and jumps all the way up to the door where she drops you off.

''Really! You didn't have to Do that But Thank you...I'm [Y/N]!'' You smile to her, But her smile fades slowly and Turns in front of her and she grabs your hand and walks in you show up at a class called ''The Cresent Moon'' You Feel like you know that name from some where but can't remember...

Ray Pushes you in and the door flies open to where every one is the class turns and see you and Ray...~I hate when People Stare at me....~ You though to your self...As you knew This was going to be a New start for You....