promise?

Hello~

In this oneshot, your name is : EUNJI

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ E N J O Y ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"do you have to go?", I choke on my words as I start crying. I sniff it and wiped the tears away but as much I wiped it , it didn't stop my tears streaming down on my cheeks. I cry so loud like a baby. I'm a ugly cry baby.

"I'm sorry Eunji, I have to. Don't worry, when I comeback I will meet you and I will married to you!", 18 years old Jimin said. I calm down a bit, "really?", I ask him.

He nod with smile on his face, "I promise Eunji. And I won't forget about you. Even if I lost, I will find my way back to you. Even if I loss memories, I won't give up and try hard to remember you. Promise me to wait for me don't you dare cheat on me, okay? and I love you, Eunji. I promise that I'll comeback to you", he kiss my forehead.

I buried my face to his chest. "I love you too, Jimin".

"and I promise that I will wait for you and I won't have another man other than you, Jimin. I love you"

"Eunji... Eunji aa... Wake up!", I felt my shoulder got shaken up and my eyes shot open and sit up. I look to see my bestfriend which also my roommate sit at the edge of my bed and look at me with concern face.

"what?", I asked her.

"you were crying in your sleep. ", she said.

"ahh... That... That is just... Nothing...", I look away and avoid make eye contact with her.

"Eunji-"

"I'm fine. Oh my!  Look at the clock, it's already 7am! ", I stand up and sprint to bathroom and get ready for work. I sigh.

I, 24 years old girl who work at new cafe at downtown to collect the money to continue her study. I failed last year, I promise my mom to bring good result when I visit her but I didn't cause I failed.

Don't worry mom, I will visit you next year with good results. In the meantime, I'm just visit you to talk about my usual day...

"Hey, you're breakfast is ready!", my best friend loud voice interrupt my thoughts.

After I finish dress up, I run to the kitchen and saw my best friend make a toast and egg for me. With one scoop, I dig the scramble egg in my mouth and toast in my hand. "bye", I said with my full mouth as I on my way to front door. I already late, I don't want to lose this job. I cant!

"Ya! Sit down and finish your breakfast first! ", my best friend screamed from the kitchen.

Too late for her as I already wear my shoes and went out from the apartment. The new cafe is not far from our apartment so I just walk from here to there. It only took 6 minutes. But now that I'm late, I run to the cafe and it only took me 4 minutes. Sheesh!

"you're late for... 3 minutes", my manager said as he look at his watch before look at me. I give him 90 degrees bow, "I know, I'm sorry, I promise I won't be late again. I'm so sorry", I bow again.

He sigh, "go and start your work. Your duty today as a cashier.", he stated and I nod without thinking twice.

When I arrive at the back, at locker room to get my apron and head, I realized that I'm not pro at managing at cashier. "ahh shoot!  What if I press the wrong button? And give them wrong price?", I face palmed.

"Don't worry, I will be standing beside you all the time to help you", a deep voice from behind me said. I turn to see Donghyun, my colleague said to me.