Her eyes felt heavy but she kept her tears to herself. She tried her best to not cry by clenching her fist and gritting her teeth. She was weak.

"I'm sorry."

She repeatedly told as Iida nodded back. He then walked away, turning back to see if she's still following. Luckily for him, she didn't. He thought he finally knocked her head off and making her understand his request to beat it.

Leaving her all alone in the corridor, she slowly made her way out the school, skipping classes.

There was no point of her attending school.

And from there on, she was never to be returned.

•••

Just as the Momo's father returned his daughter back home, Ojiro came along as well to discuss an important situation to her.

"What do you mean by you helping us being together?" Asked Momo, looking at him angrily.

He sighed with the look on her face as he began to speak.

"Look, I was forced to marry you," He said. "And I never wanted to as well."

"So?" She was confused.

He then told. "I don't want to marry you too and I want you to help me."

"Help you? With what?"

"Getting me back together with my ex, Hagakure, to clear the misunderstandings."

She widened her eyes with surprise by hearing the fact of those two being a thing before. "You and Hagakure dated before?"

He nodded as a response. "My dad forced me to break up with her to marry you or else he and your dad won't be able to join companies and that would make me a disgrace to my family," He explained. "But I was such a coward and I realized I didn't want any of this."

She listened to him, feeling very sorry with the chaos he has been going through this whole time. She wasn't the only one after all.

"I-I'm very sorry to hear that," She said. "But do you think I could actually fix that?"

"I don't know. I'm just being a fool standing up against my dad and oppose this marriage," He leaned his arms and rested it on his legs. "I thought that you could talk to him."

She looked down, unable to clarify what's happening now. He was being a coward for not being a man and talk to his dad, but she could understand that since that that's technically his father.

"I'll try to do something," She patted his back to comfort him. "But you know, maybe I could talk to my dad about it and maybe he could understand."

"But both of our dads are against us."

She pouted with her dumb idea. It was too complicated and she didn't know what to do.

"Why not give up your family business for her?"

He widened his eyes and sat up straight to face her. "What?! But I'm the only child and if I am not the next head of my family business, that would ruin my family image."

"Your dad told you that, didn't he?"

He stopped talking and slowly started nodding back.

She then continued. "Ojiro-san, I know you don't want to be next head of your family business, am I right?"

He nodded without hesitation.

"You know, you should stop this or else, keeping quiet and not doing anything about it will forever be your biggest regret of your life."