Part-17

Emma Williams

He is here i don't know , how could he find me ?? I don't want to be with him . What he try to do with me is enough to find out his intention towards me . He walking in with shouted his cold voice  Emma Harrison . Then Mandy looked his side with confusion and said , sir why you called her Emma Harrison , but he didn't answered his question and said Mandy to leave him alone with me , because he want to talk with me something important . I know Mandy don't asked him anything , because he respect him alot . Mandy left the hall , now i'm alone with him . I  shout with anger and full of fear don't know , what thing , he do with me . I said , i don't want with you . Then he said wifey , i will let you go but there is one condition . I saw his red eyes with something evil , i said what condition ?????  Then he give me one paper and i start reading it . How could it's possible ??? I didn't sign that paper and threw the paper on his side . Then i said , i don't sign that paper and I told him to stop calling me wifey . Then he start waking towards my side , after that he bow down his head towards my ear side and said with low rough voice , now  i can feel his hot breath on my neck , it make my body shiver  , " my so called wifey this is just one condition which you get to knew about it , but don't worry I will tell you one by one with full of detail . So you can understand . After that he took the paper on the floor and start reading it .

If i ever try to run away from my husband , then it means , I'm running away by cheating on him or running with his money . In this kind of situation , I completely free my husband that he can do anything with me and those people who's helping me on this .

Then i looked his side , he said . So my dear wifey tell me what shall I do with you and your so called friend ???? 

Nicholas Harrison ;

I looked her side , she looks scared . Her tearfully eyes showing the care about him and it's  divine me crazy . I wake towards her side then , I open my mobile dial the number of gang member so , I could show her what I can do whenever she's going to do any mistake??? 
She said with her low voice , please let me go . I griped her arm and pushed her towards my side and said , look I have to show you something , then I will let you go . She looked my side with full of hope , I started the video which my gang member send me .
She looking at the screen of my mobile ," where my gang best shooter Musa target Mandy " now she started crying and begging me , please don't do anything thing with him . I do what you said , but please don't hurt him . I laugh at her stage and looked my wrist watch and said don't worry wifey because he have his life with full of five minute so don't cry , I wiped her tears with my thumb . She get shocked and said with her shivering voice " five minutes ??" .
I walked away with her side and look at window , where I saw Mandy stand and talking with someone on his mobile . Then I turn around and looked at her side and said , yes five minutes and now it's now three minutes left because you wasted your two minutes with that stupid crying and begging things . She runs towards my side and said , please Nicholas don't hurt him . I will do anything , I looked her eye's and said , wifey if I don't called Musa with in two minutes then he shoot him . She looked my side and said then please call him . I took my mobile and dial Musa number , he picked my call with only one ring .
Musa ; hello boss
Me ; did you got the target ?
Musa ; yes boss I got it , with your permission can I shoot him ?
Me ; wait Musa . I called you with half an hour and if I don't call you , then shoot him on that time .
Musa ; yes boss .

Then I cut the call .  She said , you said you leave me Nicholas ??? I said yes wifey I gonna leave you don't worry about it , but when I done to killed everyone , who's belongs to your heart or I can said who's playing the role of your life . Then I will leave you or I can said , you will free after I done my work so don't worry about it .

Tears are rolling down from her eyes to cheeks , she griped my collar of the shirt and yelled on me " Why you are doing this to me ??why????" I griped her hand to left my collar of the shirt . Then I said , I didn't do anything wrong wifey because you pushed me to doing this . She begging me to don't harm anyone please , then I looked at her side and said I don't harm anyone but give me one reason to do not do this ???

She said I will do anything , what you said to me but please don't hurt anyone . The Conner lips small smile are formed , then I said . I will give you twenty minutes , told your so called friend about your marriage and you are leaving the country with me . She nodded her head and said yes I will do it , but please don't hurt anyone . I called out Mandy and now he is here .

She wiped out her tears and smiled . Mandy looked confused and said what are you talking about because I'm waiting for outside at one hour . I smiled and said Mandy , Emma wants to told you something . He looked at my side then Emma said Mandy I want you to meet someone . He smiled and said yes why not . She walked towards my side and griped my hand plum and said , meet my husband Nicholas Harrison . He get shocked but he smiled and hugged her  .

Now he did big mistake and no one gonna help him this time . Emma looked my side and break the hug , then Mandy said , you have to told me everything Emma because you didn't invite me to your wedding . She said Mandy we married in court because my family is not giving me permission to marry him . But I want to marry him , because I love him . That's why no one knows about the marriage . The I griped her hand and said Mandy I'm here to picked my wifey with me . He smiled and said yes sir , you can !! Because she is your wife after all .

Then we left the place I called Musa and told him to do not shoot him . Now I'm driving the car and she sit beside me . I'm taking the car directly to the airport . She is crying silently . When we reach the airport , I griped her wrist and pulled her out of the car . She trying to removed my hand and begging me to leave her and it's making me more angry because every time , she said only one thing to leave her .

I pulled her waist towards my side and put my lips upon her little lips , she started pushing me with her small hand and her sweet saliva divine my mind crazy . She didn't opened her mouth I bite her lower lip , I taste something salty . I knew , it's her blood because I bite her lips very hardly . She opened her mouth and grab the opportunity to get my tongue inside her mouth . She started pushing my chest and when I feel she need to be breathe , I left her but pant getting tight something lower middle of leg's want her right now!!!

She breathing heavily then I bent near her ear and said with low voice , if you don't stop crying and yelling . Then I fucked you here right now and I'm not joking you know I will do it !!!