Heated Moments

As days went by things started to change between me and the king. I no longer saw him as my Master but as my protector. Whenever he would drink from me he made sure to be gentle and the bite never changed my my mood. Zarroc had told me that vampires have the ability to make you feel certain things when being bitten by a vampire. They can make you hurt, or there can be times where you feel no pain at all, and sometimes the vampire can make the bite so full of pleasure that you begin to lust for that vampire and don't want them to stop. One night after I had finished my work I had sat in front of Zarroc to let him drink from me but he just walked away. "Is something wrong Master?" He turned and bent down to me and pulled me up to him. "I can't keep doing this to you, I didn't buy you to drink from you every night I know it's to keep my strength up this is not how I should treat someone that might agree to be my wife." He went quiet and I held onto his shoulders and looked deep into his eyes. "I wish I could say yes to you to make you happy but I don't want to live a lie, you've been kind and so different from what I expected." He smiled and closed his eyes and pulled me close into a kiss that was so deep and passionate. I at first didn't kiss him back because I was shocked but then I soon began kissing him back and I pulled back feeling him planting kisses down my neck and then he sunk his teeth into my skin and held me by my waist making me feel pleasure and I didn't want to move. Minutes passed before he finally let me go and I fell into him as he carried me to the bed and laid me down. Later after that I woke up seeing orange juice and a sandwich on the night stand. I quickly finished the breakfast and put my dishes in the sink and when I went back to the room I closed the door behind me and I turned around to find Zarroc in the room with a towel around his waist. I quickly turned covering my eyes as my face blushed. "Please forgive me I should have knocked I'll just leave." But before I could go he came behind me and pulled me to him and began kissing my neck. "It's alright, how are you feeling?" I tried to speak but my body felt too hot from him being so close and wet. "You're blushing, and I can hear your heart beat speeding up." He then picked me up and laid me down on the bed, and he began removing my pants but when he came to my shirt I stopped him. "Oh come on, I can tell you to want me so why not?" I sat up and looked at him confused. "Wouldn't you rather I be your wife first?" He then let me go and walked out of the room.