"Hey Todoroki-senpai~" I said with a sing-song voice. The unamused look he gave me gave me a moment of uncertainty. A yelp escaped my lips as he lurched forward, slamming me against the wall as my eyes shut on instinct. "I know what you're trying to do (Y/N)," he growled. I opened my eyes to see his figure looming above me, his breath labored as his eyes burned holes into my skull. "Getting a little hasty here Todo-" I was interrupted by his husky and low voice. "Don't play innocent, (Y/N). You know what you were doing back there and you sure as hell know what it leads to," He whispered right next to my ear. 

Chills ran up my spine as heat pooled in my stomach. I couldn't even comprehend what situation I was in before I felt his hands on my ass. He lifted my legs up and wrapped them around his waist in a flash. "Wha-" Just as I opened my mouth, his lips crashed against mine. His hands went straight to grab and fondle my ass as his tongue dominated my mouth. His eyes stayed open, studying my expressions. I couldn't bear to keep my eyes open as I gave into him and his dominance. My eyes screwed shut as he drove me into the wall by his waist, keeping me up as he let his left hand travel up my body. His heavy breaths were enough to make my legs clench around him as I wrapped my hands around his neck. Jesus christ, he knew what he was doing.

When I finally got the rhythm of his waist grinding into mine, my hands cautiously moved up his neck to his face. I carefully traced his sharp jawline, soon realizing I was running out of oxygen. I tapped his shoulder twice, panting as drool started to run from to corner of my mouth. With a groan, he separated with the same expression as before. My chest heaved in my cropped tank top, looking into his beautiful eyes before he moved to my neck. He kept the pace of his hips steady against mine, creating a perfect friction as he kissed my neck gently. It soon turned to sucking and softly biting it that let silent moans escape my lips. I pulled him closer with my legs and started to grind harder against him, loving the feeling as I threw my head back to give him more access. 

"Just like that, love," He murmured, moving to a different spot on my sensitive neck. My legs started shaking alongside my quivering hands, "T-todoroki...shouldn't we move somewhere else," I whispered back, putting up a nervous smile when he separated further. "Fine, lets go then," he growled back, not even letting go of me as he carried me out of the party. He held onto my ass tightly, not hesitating to occasionally squeeze or caress me. My mouth went to work on his neck, not wanting an ounce of the steaminess between us to fade. I sucked the area right before his collarbone, occasionally pulling it between my teeth as I felt his member grow under his jeans. As we went down the stairs to exit the dance dorm building, I started to work on another area of his neck. This time it was higher up, but not too high that it couldn't be covered by his school collar. 

I gasped as cold air hit me, meaning we made it outside. I clung tighter to him as I went back to his shoulder, sucking until we reached our building. "Only a few more moments, keep doing what you're doing until then," He whispered, pulling my waist closer to his. I could feel him through his jeans, moving against me as we went up the stairs. He was only a floor up, meaning it was very soon where I had to make the decision to go all the way. I snaked my hand down his chest and torso, stopping to palm against his hardened member. A deep growl left his lips as he  very quickly opened the door, kicking it the rest of the way until we were fully in his dorm. 

He walked me over to the bed, letting me lay on it as he completely let go of me. I was quick to kick off my shoes, letting them fall wherever. "Now (Y/N)," He said as he walked back and shut his door. His slowly unbuckled his belt, not pulling it off as he made his way to me. "I'm doing this as a favor. You are clearly needy...and I'm being generous," He spoke as he grabbed my hips. I bit my lip as he dragged me to the edge of the bed, positioning himself in between my legs. He hungrily analyzed my body, leaning down as he kissed the exposed part of my stomach gently.