New survivor(pt. 1)

Edited  Tues, June 6th 2023

Aesop Carl's POV

So today is the day I go and play some kind of 'game' it hadn't had much details about it, as I was walking to where ever this place is I see a huge mansion my eyes widen, 'this is probably the place' as I was walking to the door someone opened it before I could even knock it was someone with a cloak but I couldn't see their face

"Hello, you must be Aesop Carl. we have been expecting you for a while now,"

said the cloaked figure as he opened the door more for me to go inside as I did so, I was looking around this place in the hall, of course as I was other people came and saw me they all ran to me asking questions about what I can do and shit like that but the cloaked figure haf started explaining what I'd be doing in the 'game' moreorless a 'match' there seems to be more than one match within this so called 'game', once he finished explaining he had told me I'd be having my first match in an hour so I sat and waited for the time to come.

Once that the game started so we waited for the others to come, I was playing with a gardener, a thief, and a doctor, I got snapped out of my thoughts when someone got hurt when we finished the first cipher so I go to a spot that is hidden and paint the gardener in there and wait till they get sent here.

They got put in the rocket chair and they came here and I healed her but the hunter was coming as I was done I was hit I got a terror shock so I was down and the hunter picked me up and said

"Oh, you must be new. My name is Joseph,"

and I was struggling to get free but Joseph put me in a rocket chair already and the others were far away from me so there was no way they could save me and I think Joseph noticed cause he set me free and walked away to where the others were and I got another coffin and Joseph hit the thief so I painted the thief in there and I waited for him to get caught and respawn here and that is just what happened but this time Joseph came straight here and tried to hit the thief but I saved him from the hit and I got down He said

"Thank you!"

As he left to where the doctor was.

Joseph saw me and just sighed and asked:

"Why did you do that?"

I couldn't respond because my mouth was sewed on the sides of it that is why I keep this mask on, So I just stayed there and put my hand to my mouth and pointed at it and shook my head 'no' he understood what that meant and asked

"Oh? You can't talk?"

I shook my head 'no' again to say I couldn't, and he sighed again and left me here until one of the survivors came and healed me they asked:

"Why didn't he put you in a rocket chair?"

I just shrugged my shoulder and started to decode the last cipher and as I was done the loud siren gone off to tell everyone that you could open the door back to the manor now but of course just as I was putting in the password for the door Joseph came and hit me and picked me up and put me on a rocket chair the others saved me and the doctor got sent back to the manor on a rocket chair so we all escaped except the doctor we tried to save her but he caught her again and we had to leave her there to get sent back to the manor but luckily we won and Joseph lost so when we got back we all went to rest until the next match that we had to do and of course Joseph will be in almost all of mine the others said because it is rare to see another hunter unless something happened to the hunter they were assigned for.

Joseph's POV

There was something about that survivor that made me not want to put him on the rocket chair and as all hunters know all of the survivors get assigned to one of us and that new one got assigned to me but something about him makes me happy he is just so different from the others he is like a flower so delicate and fragile (lol I know they mean the same thing XD) and cute..... Wait, am I falling for a survivor? Pffff Nah well anyway as I was saying most of them go to different hunters and sometimes we don't feel good and we get replaced for the day or two but that is it but the schedule changed and we have to decide who is going to be the hunter for all of the matches now so we don't have to worry about having another match after this cause we had to take over for someone who wasn't feeling well.

We were just hanging around the hunters side of the manor there were some hunters who are good and some who still need practice trying to hunt the survivors but it is all good we are just chilling having nothing to do until the match so we just sat there doing nothing for the day until it was time for 8v2 and I was one of the hunters going to be in it and the other hunter who is going to be in there was Wu Chang so it probably wasn't fair but we went with it and the 8 survivors were Emma, Kreacher, Eli, Naib, Vera, Martha, Kurt, And Aesop Carl, wait a second... A-A-Aesop Carl uh I didn't think he would be here since he is new but we have to get him out first or else he will be bringing everyone back and saving them from the rocket chair even though I don't want to I have to get him out first then everybody else.

Time skip cause I am lazy of

We just finished the match and we won but a few of them escaped like Aesop, Eli, And Naib because they are somehow very good at this game but we are going to practice to be better to catch all of the survivors because we don't want to be shown off by some survivors like them.

A/N

Hey there this is my new book and I wish all of you to look upon the app store Identity V it is really a fun game but you will need good wifi to play the game cause the game is cheap but fun! I will be posting more of this cause it is my life now. Well, have a good night/morning!

Word count: 1184