The Promise

Takaharu:Aw,Kagura chan,You're still here.

Kagura:Takaharu kun...

Takaharu:Aw,have u been watching battles all day,because I was busy putting my bags in.

Kagura:No,I'm just waiting for Marvelous san to come back.

Takaharu:Aww,you miss him?
Aww,I'm sure he'll be back.Yamato came in to pick him up.You know there's one person I missed the most and it's my grandfather.He died and that was his final battle.I already miss him.Who do u miss the most?

Kagura:My family,I want them to know but instead they don't really know me.I already know who I am but they know me from 10 years ago.Now they don't know me but one day,they know me now.

Takaharu:You know me,right?

Kagura:Yeah,I know Yamato kun and Marvelous san and Stinger san and I know myself.I always never forget people especially u.

Takaharu:Kagura chan...

Kagura:I don't know,I'm sometimes alone when I think about my parents but I always am in the end.

Takaharu:You're not alone now,you're with me.We all are with u.Nothing is gonna happen to us.I promise.

Kagura:You do?

Takaharu:Yeah,I promise that nothing is gonna happen.Its a pinky swear.

Kagura:You think so?

Takaharu:Yeah.

Kagura:Ok.I never pinky sweated with anyone before.

Takaharu:Well,I mean I'm your best friend,I always have your back.

Kagura:Yamato kun has my back too but I don't know if I could do it myself.

Takaharu:Really? Neh,whatever,Yosh,I'm going to go see if Yamato picked up Mr Pirate.

Kagura:Ok...Takaharu kun is good and strong and very glad about everyone else.But I...*stood there quietly and didn't finish her sentence*