"Hm. This place hasn't changed at all." Killua said, voicing my thoughts. Gon turned to him.

"Eh? You've been here before?" Gon asked.

"Yeah, it was when I was around six. My dad left me here flat broke, told me to reach the 200th floor. It took me two whole years." Killua said. I mean he was only six but.. Two whole years? It's hard for me to imagine what held him back for it to take that long. I looked over at gon, figuring he was thinking something similar.

"There are guys of hisoka's caliber, but only farther up, so don't waste time alright?" Killua said. I agreed.

"Numbers 1,973 and 2,055 to ring E!" A voice annouced. That was Gon's number! That was fast...

"Eh... I'm getting a bit nervous!" Gon said, handing his pack to me.

"Whaaaaat? Don't be nervous! You made it through the testing gate and you're already a hunter! Just go out there and push hard!" I cheered. He grinned and thanked me for the encouragement. We both watched him as he ran down the steps towards his fight.

"Besides, everyone in here is a chump. Everyone who actually has nen already moved up a long time ago." I said. I had been monitoring everyone in the room and noone seemed to peak my interest. Well, except for this one kid who was on the other side of the stadium. But I hadn't seen him fight so I couldn't be sure.

After Gon, it was Killua's turn. Gon knocked out his oponent with a push, killua with a single chop. I sweatdropped when Gon had taken my advice quite literally. I kept an eye on the other kid, who went on almost the same time as killua. He was powerful too, he won with a single punch. He had a thin layer of aura around him, which meant his aura nodes had already been opened. He knew nen. Though I'm not sure by what means. He, along with Gon, was told to go the the 50th floor. Killua I'm sure, joined them by his own decision. All four of us ended up in the same elevator. I ignored the lady explaining things and watched the kid in the uniform. He seemed very concentrated, with his bushy eyebrows.

"I heard once you get to the 100th floor, they give you a room!" He said suddenly. What were they talking about? Gon and Killua turned around to look at him. He seemed to realize something.

"Ah! I'm sorry. How impolite. My name's Zushi." He said with a smile.

"I'm Killua."

"I'm Gon! It's nice to meet you!"

There was a brief pause.

"You can call me Bell." I said. Zushi nodded. The elevator dinged and we all stepped off, onto the 50th floor.

"I watched your fights earlier, you two were amazing." Zushi exclaimed. He's pretty humble. He did as well as they did.

"What do you mean? You did just as well as they did." I said.

"Yes but it was still impressive. What dicipline do you study? I study shingen-ryu technique." He replied. Study? So he is a student. Could he be studying from a nen master? Would we really find one so early?

"Study? We don't study anything." Gon answered.

"You're kidding! You're both that powerful woth no formal training?! Im humbled to be in your presence. I still have a long way to go." Zushi said, bowing.

"Zushi!" A new voice interrupted. A man with a pink shirt, half tucked in, and black hair walked over to us. He had round glasses and a small smile on his face. Zushi turned around and his face lit up.

"Master!" Master..?

"Good work out there. I see you're making some new friends. I take it you're their guardian? I'm wing, Zushi's teacher." He said, politely offering his hand to me. Guardian..