We got back to the house in the evening, my brother and I unable to contain our excitement to go snorkeling tomorrow. In the mean time, I was sat on the couch, cuddled up next to my dad as he read the paper, my brother on the other side of the couch trying to find something on the television, my mother upstairs taking a bath.

That is until the phone rang.

"I got it." My father groans, pushing himself off the couch and towards the phone in the kitchen. I focused my attention on the screen that was airing The Addams Family. 

"Hello? Oh, Mr. Styles! How are you?" I eavesdropped once the familiar name came up. Why would he be calling this late?

"Tonight? Sounds good. I'll see you later then." 

"What did he want?" Curiosity got the best of me. 

"Invited me over to play poker!" My father clapped his hands together in excitement, sending me a goofy smile my way. I couldn't help but smile, happy that he found this exciting. My father plays poker back home with his best friends all the time, I'm sure he was stoked to have found another wealthy man down here to play cards with. 

As he went upstairs to what I assumed was to get his money, my brother called out. "Pop, can I come play? I've been learning to play in the dorms."

"You? Playing poker against dad?" I snickered. "Do you want to lose all your money?"

"I'd like to think I've gained some skills or two in the past six months of training." Greg air quotes 'training' with his fingers. I just shake my head, allowing him to keep his ego.

My father comes back down, breaking up the conversation. "I'm sure Styles won't mind."

At that Gregory claps his hands together and stands up, ready to go. Thinking about it, I kind of wanted to go too instead of sitting in this house all night. I couldn't even play poker though. I laid back into the couch releasing a big sigh as the boys opened the front door, ready to go.

"Do you want to come, pumpkin?" My father looks back at me, seeing the pouty face I was probably involuntary making. 

"Can I?" I sit up.

"Of course, you can watch your daddy win some money!" He smiles sweetly, waving me over.

Which daddy?

I was quick to put on shoes and follow my father and brother out the door, making the short walk to Harry's house. Now that the sun was setting, the air had cooled down a bit, the breeze feeling nice against my slightly sunburned skin from being outside in the sun all day. 

Arriving fairly quickly, the three of us approached Harry's massive front door. My father held me close to him, an arm around my shoulder as the other knocked boldly, letting the man inside know of our presence. Soon enough, the door was yanked open, exposing the man behind it.

Harry stood dressed in a half-buttoned white dress shirt, the ink on his tanned, toned chest apparent, black slacks hugging his legs loosely. He held a glass of what I assumed was liquor, a smile spreading on his face as he made eye contact with my father. I swallowed at the sight of him, not understanding how a man can be this beautiful. 

"Mr. Reed!" He welcomed, his eyes finally shifting to me, widening at the surprise sight of me. I forgot the appearance of my brother and I wasn't know as we did decide to come last minute.