Violetta: It's... Because of me... *she looks down, Federico sighs*

Federico: don't worry about it okay? I wish there was a way we could show the inspectors that Pablo isn't bad and what you said about him wasn't true!

Violetta: Maybe there is a way... *she starts to think*

Federico: I got it! *he jumps* instead of putting on our normal show... We should change it to a 'get Pablo back' show! We'll invite the inspectors and each of us say how Pablo has influenced us and we can sing!

Violetta: Great idea! *she smiles* Anyways, don't we have cameras around here?

Federico: beats me *he shrugs* whatever we do though, don't let Gregorio know what we're doing! We should let everybody know so they can help, okay?

Violetta: Yeah! I was also thinking, if we have cameras around the studio, maybe we could try and find the bit where Gregorio made the deal with me! Also, he sold me cigarettes!

Federico: didn't he expel Leon too?!

Violetta: Oh yeah! He put a gun in his locker!

Federico: seriously?! I'm surprised the police haven't been involved! I'll look round for the cameras so don't worry about that! The show is in 2 says so we have to have everybody ready in 2 days!

Violetta: That should be easy! Thank you so much fede! *she hugs him tightly, he hugs her back*

Federico: don't worry about it *he smiles* Violetta, can I tell you something that's been really playing on my mind...

Violetta: Erm... Yeah, sure.

Federico: well it's just that I... *he begins to look nervous* I really like... You

*Violetta sighs*

Violetta: Are you sure?

Federico: yeah *he looks at his feet*

Violetta: I like you... As a friend. I'm sorry but i don't want to hurt your feelings like I did with Diego.

Federico: that's okay I guess *he smiles* so... We are friends?!

Violetta: More like best friends! *she grins, Federico hugs her tightly. Somebody behind them coughs, they look round to see Lara stood with her arms crossed*

Lara: Violetta... A word please...

*Violetta looks at Federico and then back at Lara*

Federico: if you need me, I'll be right here *he reassures Violetta, Violetta smiles and walks over to Lara*

Lara: I'm sorry you had to shave all your hair off

Violetta: It's fine, it wasn't your fault anyway.

Lara: I guess... So Leon ended up being expelled, because of you

Violetta: don't worry, we're going to try and find a way to make him un expelled. *she whispers*

Lara: how?...

Violetta: It's a secret...

Lara: I want to know... I want to help

Violetta: ... Are you sure you will keep it a secret?...

Lara: I'll do anything to be my Leon back into the studio

Violetta: He's not yours and I'll tell you then

Lara: that's what you think and I'm listening

*Violetta rolls her eyes*

Violetta: basically, we're going to do this thing where we say all nice things about Pablo!

Lara: is that it? *she frowns*

Violetta: What do you mean?...

Lara: number 1: they won't let Pablo be director again if we just say "nice things", that's ridiculous.

Number 2: how does this help Leon?

Violetta: We might have cameras to help us!

Lara: I think you need to explain this a bit more better, I'll ask Federico. But count me in *she smiles*

Violetta: Thank you Lara

Lara: no worries, see you in class *she walks past Violetta and talks to Federico*

Person: Violetta

*she turns around to see Francesca. Francesca looked extremely tired and dull, her face expression was sad and she stood still*

Violetta: Are you ok?! *She hugs Francesca extremely tight*

Francesca: I miss Alex *she sobs*

Violetta: Aw, Francesca! I do too! *she says still hugging her*

Francesca: I didn't know you shaved all of your hair...

Violetta: Is it that bad? *she let's go*

Francesca: no! I'm just new to this *she wipes her eyes* I'm sorry for all the arguments we had!

Violetta: I don't blame you for arguing with me, I've been such a bad friend!

Francesca: no, I have! Let's just be there for each other now, okay?

Violetta: Ok! *she smiles* how's Diego?

Francesca: he should be at the studio today, how's Leon?

Violetta: I think he's fell out with me... *she looks down*

Francesca: what? Why?

Violetta: I was the reason why he got excluded...

*Francesca sighs*

Francesca: don't worry about it, he'll come back I'm sure!

Violetta: I guess... You should get some sleep Francesca, you look tired *she puts her hand on Francesca's shoulder*

Francesca: I'm here now, I'll be fine *she smiles, Ludmila storms over to Violetta*

Ludmila: I know exactly what your doing! I'm telling Greogrio right now!