Help!

*The sun had begun to rise the next morning in Buenos Aires. Violetta's eyes begin to open, she had realised she fell asleep in the clothes she wore the previous day, she had also realised she fell asleep at 4pm. It's 6am in the morning as she gets out of bed ready to start her day, she checks her phone to see if Diego had called, she sighs at the fact he hadn't. Angie walks in*

Angie: good morning

Violetta: Good morning...

Angie: your up early, is everything okay?

Violetta: Yeah, why wouldn't I be?

Angie: your never up early *she grins* I came in last night to check up on you but you was fast asleep, the studio wore you out huh?

Violetta: Yeah, too much drama *she smiles*

Angie: and it's only been one day! We can go to the studio early if you want?

Violetta: Sure, I just need to get dressed!

Angie: your already dressed! *she looks at Violetta's outfit*

Violetta: I fell to sleep in these... *she looks down at her outfit*

Angie: oh you did? Okay Vilu, I'll be downstairs *she smiles and walks out of the room. Violetta checks her phone again to see if Diego had called, he hadn't. Just when Violetta was going to change her clothes she gets a call, she quickly unlocks her phone to see who the caller is... It's Alex*

**Alex: your up early...

Violetta: I fell to sleep at 4:00pm...

Alex: oh... Are you okay kiddo? I love ya, I do!

Violetta: You said you hated me yesterday and you called me a fool...

Alex: you know what I get like V, when i miss ya... I just wanna see ya

Violetta: No Alex... What you said really hurt me...

Alex: I didn't mean it, your gorgeous and I'm a fool!

*Violetta sighs*

Violetta: You need to watch what you say Mr!

Alex: you being cheeky with me now V? *he laughs*

Violetta: Yeah! *she grins*

Alex: I love you okay? Can I come see ya soon girl because I do miss you...

Violetta: Yeah, meet me after 4 ok?

Alex: will see you at 4, love you yeah?

Violetta: ...Love you... *She declines the call and walks to her wardrobe, she changes her outfit and gets ready for the day ahead of her. She takes one last look in the mirror, before she walks out of her room she gets another call, it's from Diego*

**Diego: hey gorgeous!

Violetta: Hey! *she says happily*

Diego: want to walk to the studio with me?

Violetta: Yeah, I'd love to! *She smiles*

Diego: I'll come pick you up now?

Violetta: Ok, Cya!

Diego: goodbye beautiful**

*Violetta comes off the phone smiling once again, she walks down stairs and is greeted by Angie*

Angie: would you like to grab something to eat before we go?

Violetta: Erm, Angie... I'm walking with Diego to the studio...