Rebellious

*Violetta and Alex were running down the street being chased by the police. The adrenalin in their blood pumping as they ran as fast as they possibly could, Violetta kept her head straight forward and didn't look back once, Alex on the other hand kept looking back and shouting threats towards the police. Violetta and Alex were dating, he had swept over black hair and often wore a leather jacket, he was a teenage heartthrob but also the worst influence on anybody, especially Violetta. Violetta was how you would expect any bad boys girlfriend to look like, she was beautiful with short brown hair with blonde tips, just like Alex she often wore a leather jacket and black skinny jeans. They was the perfect, rebellious couple. Violetta looked to her side to find that Alex was gone, she began to panic as she ran to the corner of the street, buying her time to quickly look for Alex*

Violetta: Where's Alex?... *she whispers to herself, she continues to look around when a familiar hand grabs her and pulls her on top of a garage*

Alex: thought you lost me ay? *he pulls her close*

Violetta: I thought I lost you! *she grins*

Alex: I've told you loads of times baby, just look up and I'll be there

Violetta: That's cheesy *she laughs and playfully punches him*

Alex: I'm obviously referring to the roofs kiddo *he picks her up and spins her around* now sh woman the police will be walking past soon!

*they both crouch down on the garage roof and remain silent, they watch the police run by. 4minutes later they both jump off the roof and walk down the street. It's midnight*

Alex: best get you home eh?

Violetta: Let's stay out for a bit longer, my dad won't notice, he's most probably in bed!

*Alex laughs*

Alex: you have way too much fun with this woman, but seriously. I want to go to bed, I'm tired...

Violetta: Alright, alright. I'll walk myself home!

Alex: no kiddo, I'll walk you home. It's too late for a girl like you to be walking by yourself, besides your rubbish at hiding from things *he grins*

Violetta: I've ran away from the police loads of times Alex, I'm pretty sure I can run away from anything else *she folds her arms*

Alex: not just a pretty face I see *he gets out a cigarette and puts it in his mouth* I'll walk you home, stop trying to fight against me woman

Violetta: Come on then! *she walks in front*

Alex: ay, ay, ay! Chill out! If you don't want me to walk you home then whatevs girl! But I'll give you a *he wiggles a cigarette in his hand*

*Violetta stops and turns around*

Violetta: Give me one then!

Alex: nope! I'm going because you don't want me here *he lights his own cigarette and walks the opposite way*

Violetta: Alex just give me one!

*Alex ignores her and carries on walking*

Violetta: Please?!

*he continues walking, he begins to fade into the distance*

Violetta: Whatever then... *she turns around and walks home. She stops walking and rolls her eyes, she runs back to Alex*

Violetta: ...Walk me home then, I haven't got all night!

Alex: that's what I thought kiddo *he smiles and throws her the cigarette as he walks the way to Violetta's house* I don't know what I'd do without you, your a mad one ain't ya *he laughs*