Leonetta

Violetta: W... what?...

Camila: I think it's a plan for Lara to win Leon back and Ludmila to get revenge on you...

Violetta: And Pablo fell for it?...

Camila: yeah! Lara said you started a fight with her and she punched you for self defence and you hit your head on the ground, that's why your in hospital... I think Angie tried to convince him that's not what happened but...

Violetta: Pablo's so gullible....

Camila: Lara sucks up to him so he's going to believe what she says, try not to worry about I though Vilu, get lots of rest

Violetta: Thanks Cami... I'll have to tell Leon *she sighs*

Camila: I'll call him and let him know, just sleep! Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!

Violetta: Ok, bye!**

Angie: what's wrong? Something happening at the studio?

Violetta: Lara said to Pablo that I'm the one who started the fight, she punched me for 'self defense'

Angie: that's not what happened! *she shakes her head* I'll talk to Pablo don't worry!

Violetta: Thankyou... Hopefully he believes you!

Angie: don't worry *she smiles, a nurse walks into the room. The same nurse that Violetta had an argument with outside Alex's room, she stands glaring at Violetta*

Violetta: What you looking at?

German: Violetta! Don't be so rude!

Nurse: I should refuse to even give you your x-Ray young lady!

Violetta: She's the rude one! It doesn't hurt to smile you know!

Angie: Violetta!

Nurse: no it's okay, I suppose you didn't tell your parents about how rude you was to me a few days back!

German: really Violetta?

Violetta: She was being rude to me!

German: I don't care Violetta! You should respect people who take care of you!

*Violetta rolls her eyes*

Violetta: Ok, I'm sorry!

Nurse: well I have your results, there isn't anything wrong with your brain you just have a nasty bump on your head... You can leave tomorrow

Violetta: Thanks, I guess.

Nurse: we will give you medication, other than that your good to go! *she turns to German* can I have a word with you one moment?

German: sure *he smiles and gets up, they both walk out the room*

Angie: I think you should ring Federico and let him know your okay...

Violetta: Alright *Violetta grabs her phone and calls Federico. He doesn't answer* Oh, he's not answering. *she says looking confused*

Angie: maybe he's busy... Why don't you try calling Leon?

Violetta: Don't pressure me woman! *She calls Leon, he also doesn't answer* He's not answering to...

Angie: something must be happening at the studio... I thought they would answer straight away to you...

Violetta: I must get on their nerves really bad.... *she shrugs*

Angie: that won't be it...

*German and the nurse walk back in. German keeps his head down in silence as he sits back down next to Violetta, Violetta stares at him with curiosity*