Dieletta

*Violetta drops her phone and runs out of the studio as fast as she possibly could, tears start streaming down her face as she runs down the road to the garage her crew usually meets at, she can see Alex laid in a puddle of blood. She runs over to him*

Violetta: Alex! *she screams whilst tears ran down her face*

Alex: he... Hey girl *he closes his eyes in pain* how you... Doin'?

*she takes of her jacket and dabs it on the wound*

Violetta: You better not leave me Alex! *she says sobbing*

Alex: I... Will never leave you baby, never *he puts his hand on her cheek*

Violetta: I love you so much! *tears fell down her face*

Alex: stop getting... Soppy woman! Just, go get some water and... And *he takes a sharp breath* bandages*

Violetta: I'll get Angie! *she says wiping the tears of her face*

Alex: no! No! You can't tell... Anybody *his breathing is still sharp*

Violetta: Why?!

Alex: you just can't kid... Kiddo

*Violetta sighs and looks around, she sees a spare water bottle on the floor*

Alex: we need cle... Clean water...

Violetta: I can't leave you Alex!

Alex: where's Diego?

Violetta: ... I'm sorry Alex *she shakes her head*

Alex: just, just try and get me... Into the garage *he continues to breath sharply*

*Violetta tries to pick him up carefully but can't*

Alex: V, you need to leave...

*she starts to cry even harder*

Violetta: I'm not leaving you Alex, no matter what!

Alex: you need too... Go, Incase they come back...

Violetta: No Alex. I'm not leaving you!

Alex: please...

*Tears ran down her face as she looked him in the eyes*

Violetta: I love you Alex *she puts her hand on his cheek*

Alex: I lo... *he closes his eyes as blood falls out of his mouth! Violetta puts her head on his chest and cries. She can't stop crying, she feels someone's hand on her shoulder, she looks up to see Pablo*

Pablo: Vilu?

*she stands up and hugs Pablo tightly. She starts to cry even harder*

Pablo: I'm going to call an Ambulance! *he takes off his jacket and puts it on Alex's wound* Violetta, don't worry it will be okay *he hugs her*

Violetta: How could he leave me Pablo?!

Pablo: he hasn't Violetta I promise! *he calls the ambulance. Violetta lies back down with Alex and puts her head on his chest, she cries into him even more*

Violetta: H...hang in there Alex *she says sobbing, Pablo walks over to them both*

Pablo: they are on their way...

Violetta: I never told him Pablo, about the... Studio *she says wiping the tears from her face*

Pablo: listen to me Violetta *he puts his arm around her* this isn't time to regret things, he won't let go. Not unless you let him, so don't let him let go okay?