"The fuck..ain't nobody trynna see her ass" I moved out of the baby aisle and started to pick up some groceries.

"I feel you O but someone's gotta convince her not to press charges..I mean Justine is going to get fined with something either way since it was a public matter but if no charges are pressed she won't go to jail is basically what her lawyer said."

I heavily sighed I really did not want to come in contact with this girl. However my sister was more important than my own discrepancies so of course I would go.

"Aight bruh just send me all the information and tell Justine to call me"

"Got you'" He assured.

After we hung up I finished shopping then drove back to the house. It took me a few trips to get everything inside but once I did I put everything up in the kitchen and carried the box of diapers upstairs.

"Mira where you at?" I called out as I walked into the bedroom.

"Olivia stop splashing mommy just hold still!" I heard her voice say from the bathroom. I put the box of diapers in the closet before making my way in.

Mira was giving Olivia a bath but she wasn't having it at all. She was fidgeting and screaming at the top of her lungs. I noticed Mira was getting frustrated so I stepped in

"I'll finish up" I said placing my hand on the small of her back.

She sighed nodding handing me the wash rag before leaving the bathroom. "Why you giving mommy a hard time huh?" I asked wiping the tears from her face as she slowly stopped crying

 "Why you giving mommy a hard time huh?" I asked wiping the tears from her face as she slowly stopped crying

"You gotta get clean chubs" I smiled as she babbled on. I managed to finish giving her a bath then wrapped her in her little towel before carrying her to the bed where Mira already had clothes set out.

She wasn't in the room but I heard noises downstairs so she was probably in the kitchen. I rubbed lotion on Olivia's arms and legs and she started to yawn and rub her eyes which was great. I needed time to talk to Mira so we could get back to a good space.

Once Olivia was in her onesie I gave her the rest of her bottle that was sitting on the nightstand. She fell asleep right after that so I walked her out of our room and put her in her crib in the nursery.