01; ❛ deliberately disobedient and disorderly ❜

satisfied
❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢
01; ❛ deliberately disobedient and disorderly ❜
❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

satisfied❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢01; ❛ deliberately disobedient and disorderly ❜❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

AS A CHILD, Aquaria would always find herself in trouble. She would dread the day her father finally got sick of her shenanigans and raised a hand to her. Yet she kept doing what she did all the same. Kicking her brother under the table, wrecking havok in the living room, sneaking out in the middle of the night to go and play with the muggle children in the park across the road.

The one day. The fourth of February 1973 Abraxas Malfoy hit his daughter. She was eleven nearly twelve at the time. She didn't begin to cry like most kids would. She simply clutched her cheek and raced out of the house. When she came home that day, her once pristine white dress was covered in mud and she had scrapes all down her knees.

This of course cost her another red handprint across her cheek. Now her father had hit her once, he seemed to think he could get away with it. Since then, Aquaria made it her mission to go against anything and everything her parents told her.

She loved Illvermorny. Absolutely adored the place. She made friendships she would never forget. But, due to her boisterous tendencies she was expelled.

"With all due respect professor but on what terms?"

"Being deliberately disobedient and disorderly. Miss Malfoy, the world has no place for a lady with those standards."

The world has no place. Those words rang through her head when they apparated home. Those words rang through her head when her father poured himself a glass of whiskey. Those words rang through her head when Abraxas began to yell. They were as clear as day when the whiskey glass hit the wall behind her.

The one person in her family she could stand was Sirius Black. Well, soon to be family, family friend. He too loved the thrill of mischeif and Aquaria followed his footsteps. But sometimes on a more extreme level.

"What did he do Blue?"
"You know. The usual. Here at Malfoy manor where hitting your kids is ordinary."
"It shouldn't be."
"I know."

The Malfoy girl knew what her father did was wrong. She knew she should say something, anything. But Abraxas Malfoy was one of the most powerful people in the wizarding world.
So, she stood by and took it.

Obviously, she had to go somewhere other than Illvermorny. Hogwarts was definately the perfect choice. She didn't want to go, but she had no say in this whatsoever.

"C'mon Aquaria you can sit with us."
Aquaria scoffed, rolling her eyes. She folded her arms across her leather jacket clad chest, staring her brother down.
"I would rather sit with Sirius thank you for the offer though brother." She sighed and quickly spotted the black haired male. She raced over to him, throwing her arms around his neck. Sirius let out some sort of scream, but wrapped his arms around her waist all the same.