Li Quanzhe

word count- 720

Alone sat on my bed, online shopping and twiddling my thumbs wondering what else to do. Li Quanzhe was on tour with NEX7, having the time of his life but I was busy. I had to keep up work at the coffee house.

It's a small shop in a little village close by (8-9 minutes drive away ) , with a striped, brown coloured canopy shading the outside sitting area, scattered with tables and chairs and a chalk price board with perfect cursive next to it. The coffee shop had two windows starting from knee length and going all the way up spreading across the shop with fresh, colourful flowers on them and a glass door with a 'open' sign hung on it. Inside had another sitting area in front of the windows and displays, showing off our best cakes and pastries and a counter that had little cake stands all over it displaying cakes, croissants, pies, hot cross buns ... and behind the counter was a glass display cabinet laden with the names of the types of coffee offered, the workers also has to wear brown and cream aprons with a lace trim, a hair net, a short sleeved blouse with a rounded collar tucked into a black pair of bottoms and a loose, navy, ribbon bow around your collar; it was a cliché village coffee shop.

It was 11:55 and I thought I should probably go to bed when I received a Skype call.

"Hey." I said smiling to see his face.

"Hey, how you holding up without me" Quanzhe smiled smugly knowing I miss him like crazy.

"I'm dealing," I said honestly, shrugging my shoulders "I miss you." We shared the same expression. I knew he missed me just as much as I missed him.

"I miss you too," We both smiled before he said "how's Luka? Does he miss me?" I laughed "of course he does! He's been waiting at the door every single night for you."

He awed at this "can I see him, where is he now?"

"In bed, do you want me to go wake him?" Quanzhe seemed sad but also happy to know he misses him "no, no it's good, he needs his beauty sleep." At this I said "so do I!" We both laughed.

"No. You're already beautiful." This made me miss him even more but how many times was too many to say I miss you in one call?

"I wish you were here," I said looking away from the screen zoning out "I miss your cuddles, you tucking me into bed at night, your goodnight kisses, I miss you." I said before coming back to reality.

"I'll be back before you know it and at least you have the bed all to yourself!" He laughed and I rolled my eyes, because I didn't want the bed to myself, I wanted to share it with him. We chatted about how the tour was going and he said it was great and how supportive the fans were. I was listening to him talk about the food and following along, changing from my sitting position to lying down on my tummy crossing my arms and laying my head in them, I got to "and then there was this dish called pad thai and som tum. It was delicious," when I fell asleep without realising. I woke up to see Quanzhe asleep on my screen. "Quanzhe??" I said into the mic, I repeated his name and on the third time he began to wake up. He stretched his arms and yawned making me yawn too.

"Good morning" he said smiling, still half asleep.

"Good morning," I said "it's your last day on tour tomorrow"

"I can't wait to be back home with you" neither could I! We talked until 1 pm before he had to go and I had to be at work.

"Goodbye beautiful" he said.

"Bye." I never said 'goobye', never, because saying bye to someone is never good, leaving someone isn't good. That's when the call ended. The house was silent and empty. I sighed to stop hearing my own thoughts.

Luka came jumping onto our bed, wagging his tail frantically, pushing his head into my hand while I stroked him.

"Goodbye." I whispered to myself and smiled.

He's going to be home soon.

so idk whether Luka is a female or a male.
somebody please tell me