The Return of Parasite

Start from the beginning

"They took her, sir! We need to do something!" Momo pleated, desperately.

Aizawa pursed his lips in frustration.

"Class, get back on the bus!" he turned to face Iida. "Class rep, I'll leave it up to you to get everyone back safely."

"Where are you going, sir?" asked Uraraka, worried.

"I have to alert the police and the school."

"Wait, sir!" said Momo, running towards her teacher. "I managed to attach a tracking device to one of the villains when he restrained me. Please use this to help Mei!" she handed him a tracker.

"Thank you, Yaoyorozu. Good thinking." As he jumped off, he looked back at his students. "Go, now!"

—------——
SHOTO'S POV

On the bus, Momo made her way to sit beside Todoroki.

"Here's what we're going to do." she said, sitting down beside him.

"What?" he asked.

"I have a plan for rescuing Mei." the girl showed him a tracker much like the one she gave Aizawa. "We can use this."

Todoroki took the device from her hands. "Thank you, I promise I will get her back."

"What are you talking about? I'm coming too!" Momo protested.

"I don't think that's feasible--"

Before he could finish, Kaminari and Iida interrupted, popping out from the seats behind them.

"Are you talking about how we're getting Shinomori back?" asked Denki.

"I imagine you have another tracker." added Iida.

"What do you me 'we'? I'm going alone." Todoroki asked.

"No, you're not." Momo grabbed tightly onto the seat, her knuckled turning white. "Don't act like you care about her more then anyone - she's my sister, Todoroki, and I'm going to get her back."

"Plus, you will need all the help you can get." added Denki, putting his arm around Iida.

Shoto looked around at his class-mates, who looked attentively at him, waiting to see what he would say next.

"You guys know we will get in very serious trouble for this." he said, matter-of-factly. "If you come with me, you're taking that risk."

"You are right." said Iida. "But I can't let myself stand back without acting. You and Shinomori saved my life before, and I will return the favour."

"Are we all in accordance, then?" asked Momo, looking at the boys around her.

Todoroki and Iida nodded.

"No turning back now!" Kaminari crossed his arms and nodded with them.

--------—————

At the League of Villains hideout, Mei struggled against her binds.

"You are so unbelievably stupid if you think this sorry attempt at recruitment would have worked on me." she growled. "You are all pathetic."

"You really don't think you can be convinced, girl?" Shigaraki walked towards her and bent down to her level.

Mei then spit on the man's face, causing Twice to gasp audibly.

"Fuck off, freak." she replied.

"I thought you might say that." chuckled Shigaraki, wiping the hand covering his face. "Which is why I brought someone who might change your mind..."